Author Topic: Who's staying up? Dublin 8am here we come!!!  (Read 7918 times)

Offline dangermansam

• Wanderer
Re: Who's staying up? Dublin 8am here we come!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:19 AM »
WTF their not coming to australia this cant be plz someone tell me toher wise

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:18 AM »
here are some of the support bands as announced on u2.com
Glasvegas, Elbow, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol and Black Eyed Peas .some decent bands in there with more to come

Offline dangermansam

• Wanderer
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here are some of the support bands as announced on u2.com
Glasvegas, Elbow, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol and Black Eyed Peas .some decent bands in there with more to come

lol who cares bout support bands WHEN THE BAND ISNT EVEN COMING TO AUS WTFFFFFFFFF

Offline berol

• Babyface
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2009, 03:07:18 AM »
This is only half of the tour, remember.

Offline dangermansam

• Wanderer
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2009, 03:09:44 AM »

realy lol okay calming down now just the possiblity of them not coming kill

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2009, 03:18:08 AM »

realy lol okay calming down now just the possiblity of them not coming kill
sorry i didn't mean to be insensitive.there is plans for u2 to tour next year and the fact that the tour ends on this side of the world in oct means they could be planning more dates in the new year for the australian summer

Offline Trillian

• Stateless
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »
I got my presale code, which is a relief! Though I've still to get the e-mail, like many people here. But they're only doing one Dublin show? That's going to be mayhem, and that's the only show I can attend! What worries me as well is that I've been trying to use the livenation UK website to get familiar with the process and to see if my Maestro debit card will work on the day, but every time I search for tickets, after the verification code, the response is always that no exact matches were found, even if I request one ticket for 'best available'. If that's the case with the U2 presale, I'm not going to have any chance at getting tickets! :'(

(Also, London seems to have become part of the USA, according to the tour info!)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:42:47 AM by Trillian »

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2009, 03:44:27 AM »
there will be more than one croke date ... its funny they have just put one in each city ,i think there will be more than one in some cities

daveyg

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2009, 04:02:00 AM »
wow - trhought the tickets had gone on public release for a second and here's me sitting in my office.

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 04:43:29 AM »
I'VE BEEN TRUDGING THROUGH THERE WEBSITE AND APPARENTLY THE PRESALE IS DONE ON HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SO THATS WHY THERE IS THREE LEVELS... THE ONE GOOD POINT THOUGH THERE IS NO CUT OFF POINT TO BE A MEMBER YOU CAN STILL JOIN ,YOU WILL JUST JOIN PRESALE DATE LAST !

Offline Magnificenthorizon93

• Babyface
  • Magnify .. THE MAGNIFICENT
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2009, 04:45:45 AM »
omg I ALMOST CRIED. because i ddnt see any Australian dates. In Aus every concert was sold out to the MAX.. they have to come back here WE LOVE THEM.. ohh please come to AUSS pleasee =(

daveyg

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 04:58:08 AM »
Just rang Ticketmaster in Dublin. Guy at the end was a buit hesident. Slightly pushed him and apparently "It hasn't been set but looks like they might go on sale this saterday" is the reply I got. As good as said! :)

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 05:02:16 AM »
Just rang Ticketmaster in Dublin. Guy at the end was a buit hesident. Slightly pushed him and apparently "It hasn't been set but looks like they might go on sale this saterday" is the reply I got. As good as said! :)
is that presale ? it will be good if its a weekend so im not having to do it at work :P

daveyg

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 05:07:08 AM »
is that presale ? it will be good if its a weekend so im not having to do it at work :P

I think that's main ticket sales as opposed to pre sale. If it's main sales, the pre sales guys better get working quick!

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2009, 05:23:59 AM »

I think that's main ticket sales as opposed to pre sale. If it's main sales, the pre sales guys better get working quick!
yep they haven't got long .... just reading over there ,the is a few technical probs with people's emails addy's and stuff