Author Topic: Equality and Fairness  (Read 7211 times)

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Re: Equality and Fairness
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 05:07:08 AM »
Ecstasy of Edge is great!!   :D

Bono the Beautiful  hm... makes me think of Sleeping Beauty or Rapunzel... :-\

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 11:21:13 AM »
I'll work on the Bono one and get back to you.  Hey, how about BellaBono (sort of inspired by Bella Donna) ???
I'm glad you like the Edge one.  It just came to me-divine inspiration I suppose!

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
*clings desperately to Adam Appreciation thread*  ;)

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »
I'm with you UtraViolet...........I like the Adam thread..............I like Larry but my heart stays with Adam.

The last time I was in NY I ate in the same restaurant as Chris Noth (Da Marino - they have the best limoncello martini!!!!) ....there were only my 3 friends, Mr. Big, and Chris McDonald - from Happy Gilmore...................would have loved to have seen Larry.............wonder if Adam stilll has his apt in NYC?
When I'm in NYC I stay right down the street from Kevin Bacon..........haven't seen him yet!!! Still waiting.........

Offline bonogirl

• Stateless
  • As the music played, I saw my life turn around
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 06:23:19 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Darn kids!  They really put a crimp in your social life, don't they, StrongGirl?   :D

Darn kids is right!! My son is 21. A very homebody, family oriented young man. He just bought a house about 6 monthes ago and is 2 1/2 hours away. He has a girlfriend with a 1 year old son, and grandparents nearby.
This is why my husband and I are going down there for Christmas on the 23rd.
I was debating on whether or not to put up a tree.
Finally decided to so I would have a "place" to put my wrapped gifts, Well..... my son KEEPS asking me why I am bothering for "just a couple days"........
I hung up the phone last night from another such comment....and told my husband about it.....he sai..."He just wants us to have our Christmas with him."

So NOW I feel kind of guilty for putting the tree up............Darn kids!!

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 01:02:14 AM »
I think its trying to get threads that cater for the 'drooling over Larry' population as opposed to those who want to comment about his.....er....key role in the band (God i sound like a politician - retire me now!!)

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »
I see nothing wrong with drooling over Larry. Larry is a greek god and for some reason drooling over him is labeled as immature, whereas drooling over the other members of the band, who can't hold a candle to Larry as far as the looks, is considered good taste. I am not ashamed of my infatuation with Mr. Mullen Jr. To me he is nearly perfect, the only thing I could ask for was a few inches added to his height.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:12:48 PM by Starfish »

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »
If drooling over Larry is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »
Hey ladies - cool with the drooling was merley trying to think why if the male population find it harder to start threads coz they know they cant compete....

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:14 AM »
I was just looking over the letter Larry wrote to U2.com fans at the time of Vertigo tour.

"By the way, a note to those so-called U2 fans who are quick to accuse U2 of unseemly behaviour, I’ve only got two words for you…"  ;D
lots of fire under that eye-candy exterior  ;)

I have a theory that goes along with the "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog" saying. I believe the same goes for men. Shorter men are more outspoken, aggressive (in a good way too), confident, and the list goes on, Napoleon, Putin, Mr. Starfish, Larry... ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 08:11:48 AM by Starfish »

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 10:24:13 AM »
...Bono, Mr. Yooper... ;)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm with you UtraViolet...........I like the Adam thread..............I like Larry but my heart stays with Adam.

The last time I was in NY I ate in the same restaurant as Chris Noth (Da Marino - they have the best limoncello martini!!!!) ....there were only my 3 friends, Mr. Big, and Chris McDonald - from Happy Gilmore...................would have loved to have seen Larry.............wonder if Adam stilll has his apt in NYC?
When I'm in NYC I stay right down the street from Kevin Bacon..........haven't seen him yet!!! Still waiting.........

Hey, julesport, I just noticed the end of this post. My cousin that is in the record business just went to Kevin Bacon's anniversary party. He is involved with Kevin's band with his brother. Do you like Kevin Bacon? I just LOVE the six degrees of Kevin Bacon game! ;D

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 10:28:39 PM »
I do like Kevin Bacon!! I would love to see him in more movies. Did you see him on "Will & Grace"? He is so funny!!!!