Author Topic: new song- i believe in father christmas  (Read 3523 times)

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Re: new song- i believe in father christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »
Let's hope so  :)

An Cat Dubh

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
My belief in Chrismas songs has been re-invigorated. WHAT a tune - Bono sounds and looks fantastic (suit, eyeliner and new glasses - nice look!), Edge, well, there is nothing else you can say about that performance other than mesmerising is there?
Right up there with Fairytale of New York (Pogues/MacColl) as the BEST Christmas song EVER. What do you tink folks - any other Chrismas Songs that rank alongside these two? - my minds gone blank as there have not been many recently.

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My belief in Chrismas songs has been re-invigorated. WHAT a tune - Bono sounds and looks fantastic (suit, eyeliner and new glasses - nice look!), Edge, well, there is nothing else you can say about that performance other than mesmerising is there?
Right up there with Fairytale of New York (Pogues/MacColl) as the BEST Christmas song EVER. What do you tink folks - any other Chrismas Songs that rank alongside these two? - my minds gone blank as there have not been many recently.
id say christmas isn't christmas without fairytale of new york !!! id put it up there with merry xmas war is over by john lennon as my two favourite christmas songs.
the other morning i watched those vids plus band aid and baby please come home on youtube  just to get in the christmas mood :)