Author Topic: Plan B  (Read 1003 times)

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
Plan B
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:53:51 PM »
Now that I feel like I've been punched in the face after being unable to get 3 GA's for Gillette and Giants Stadium this morning, what should Plan B be:

Try again next monday for the next shows and hope for the best

Buy 1-2 tickets on stubhub and then 1-2 in GA next week

Buy 3 tickets on stubhub

Offline wrldchamps04

• Numb
  • ^^rock n roll perfection^^
Re: Plan B
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now that I feel like I've been punched in the face after being unable to get 3 GA's for Gillette and Giants Stadium this morning, what should Plan B be:

Try again next monday for the next shows and hope for the best

Buy 1-2 tickets on stubhub and then 1-2 in GA next week

Buy 3 tickets on stubhub
I think I'd try eBay before stubhub.....I think Stub is more expensive generally.....from what I've noticed at least.

Offline FishLips

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
Don't panic if you can't get tickets (or the tickets you want) during the general sale.  The NA tour is a long way off, and there are many ways to get tickets between now and then.

eBay will have tickets up until show night... and they usually get cheaper as the concert date approaches.  Some Vertigo tickets were selling below face value in the weeks leading up to shows.

Additional blocks of tickets are also released shortly before each concert.  Does anybody remember how soon before show time that they release these?

Matt & the @U2 staff put together a guide for purchasing U2 tickets.  It's an excellent source of information for all stages of the ticket buying process.  In case you haven't seen it yet, here's the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 01:52:50 PM by FishLips »

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
Also look on some of the forums that allow ticket trading and selling.  You might be able to get tickets for face value before trying Ebay.

Mysterious Ways

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 09:05:57 PM »
Plan Z: Sit outside stadium and listen to show.

But yeah, my Plan B would be eBay.