Author Topic: What are Los Angeles pre-sale fans doing?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline the Edge Gotto

• Elevated
  • U2, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis shall dominate
Re: What are Los Angeles pre-sale fans doing?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »
I was hoping Muse or Snow Patrol were playing instead of BEP. They played San Diego on Vertigo. I hope they add San Diego because I will be there for sure.

Offline OneStepCloser

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Can you hear the drummer slowing?
Re: What are Los Angeles pre-sale fans doing?
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 02:29:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also plan on getting just one ticket for LA...and one for Vancouver. Initially, I was thinking of Las Vegas as well...but I'm not so sure now due to the stadium location and Vegas transport...plus, the date isn't officially added yet.

But my friend is getting married in Vegas the night before the LA show, so I won't arrive to Pasadena/my hotel/ the Rose Bowl until mid afternoon (hopelly by 1pm). So my inquiry going into tomorrow is whether I should try and get a GA ticket or a cheap seat? I realize that a stadium means larger stage and more opportunites for decent spots even for those not in the first hundred or so in line...but if I don't show up to a ga line until between 1-2pm in LA might I still have a chance of being at least 2nd deep somewhere? Or is it better to just get a seat. It seems I've heard of people showing up at 3pm in some places and getting a decent spot.

Good luck to everyone!!

I think you should go for GA. When I went to the Anaheim show there were maybe 50 people in front of me, and I got there at 5pm. Seems kind of weird, but thats how it was at my show (unless I'm remembering wrong.) But I think you'd be fine showing up at 1-2pm.