Author Topic: 2nd Giant Show Pre-Sale....Same System, Tuesday Horizon,Wed Breathe,Thurs Boot?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline spgny

• Wanderer
Or do you think all levels can buy starting Tuesday at 10AM? That's the way it sounds....

Offline RobBankRobber

• Refugee
  • I kissed your lips and broke your heart.
Washington DC, Charlottesville, VA, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Chicago 2 (Sept. 13), Boston 2 (Sept. 21), and New York 2 (Sept. 25).
Tues. 10AM local venue time - Horizon
Wed. 10AM EDT/9AM CDT/8AM MDT/7AM PDT - Breathe
Wed. 6PM EDT/5PM CDT/4PM MDT/3PM PDT - Boots
Presale ends Thursday 5PM local venue time.

THE CURRENT PUBLIC ONSALE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS
Toronto - Mon. March 30 10AM local
Barcelona (2nd July show) - Tues. 31st March 10AM local
Dublin (27th July show) - Wed. 1st April 8AM local

Looks like Horizon gets first crack again. I would think they already got exactly what they wanted. Why not give 'Boots' the chance at something decent.

Offline DRay9911

• Stateless
  • el pueblo vencera
because 'boots' members were the last to pay for their membership.

i'd be pretty pi**ed if i had been a member for 2+ years and some schmoe (like me last week) just signed up and had first crack at a presale.

-dan

Offline spgny

• Wanderer
If you are right about Horizon/Breathe members getting in already...then Boots/public have a good chance of GA...for a more desirable show (Friday night)...

Offline RobBankRobber

• Refugee
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i'd be pretty pi**ed if i had been a member for 2+ years and some schmoe (like me last week) just signed up and had first crack at a presale.

-dan

This is true.. but I figured Horizon members had first crack which means they used their code already. I guess there are people who haven't used all 4 tickets yet. What annoys me is that I joined U2.com in 2004, paid for 3 years, then skipped a year or two because U2 were doing nothing and the Fan Club had little to offer. That now leaves me as a 'Boots' subscriber.

I'm just a little bitter towards the system I suppose.

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com

-dan

This is true.. but I figured Horizon members had first crack which means they used their code already. I guess there are people who haven't used all 4 tickets yet. What annoys me is that I joined U2.com in 2004, paid for 3 years, then skipped a year or two because U2 were doing nothing and the Fan Club had little to offer. That now leaves me as a 'Boots' subscriber.

Well yeah, that kind of sucks, but you've been on stage with U2, so I'm sorry, shut up already.

:D :D :D :D

Offline RobBankRobber

• Refugee

-dan

Well yeah, that kind of sucks, but you've been on stage with U2, so I'm sorry, shut up already.

:D :D :D :D

Haha sorry!  :D

Offline uplate6674

• Up With the Sun
  • every poet is a thief
I'm a Horizon member and got my ticket today at precisely 10 AM. I wasn't able to be online for the first presale, so I'm really, really, REALLY happy I still got priority access to this one.

And really, I think it's fair - we all have a chance at up to 4 tickets. Those tickets can be to 1, 2, 3, or 4 different shows. The fact that one has or hasn't already bought tickets to one or more shows should have no bearing on when one can access the presales. U2 didn't set things up so that one night could be all or primarily fan club members and night two would be for the general public. This time around (thankfully), they seem to be doing a pretty good job letting fan club members get a good crack at all the shows.