Author Topic: Tampa - Oct. 9th Who's going?  (Read 13822 times)

Offline Tisha Mc

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Tampa - Oct. 9th Who's going?
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2009, 07:01:47 AM »
I'm going for the first time.  I never have any money when the tickets go onsale and they go so fast.  But this time the tickets went onsale on my birthday and the show is on my brother's birthday (he'll be coming with me), so I was able to get the tickets bought for me as gifts.  Yay!!!  The show is my brother's 21st birthday, so anyone wanting to party that weekend, let me know.

Offline Dfit00

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Sing for your sanity
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 02:18:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going for the first time.  I never have any money when the tickets go onsale and they go so fast.  But this time the tickets went onsale on my birthday and the show is on my brother's birthday (he'll be coming with me), so I was able to get the tickets bought for me as gifts.  Yay!!!  The show is my brother's 21st birthday, so anyone wanting to party that weekend, let me know.
Congrats!  ;D

Offline jerseygirl407

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »
got seats during presale - sec 314 but wc row - which i think is the front row?  anyone know?
Just hoping that stage is not going to block the view? and, bt tickets for the kiddies (nice parents, eh?) but they are GA -- anyone know when they should be getting there?

can't wait!!

Offline cathalmc

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »

Hi guys

Just wondering if any of you would know where this hotel is in Tampa? Is it central? Near the stadium?

Super 8 -Tampa
321 East Fletcher Avenue

I booked it online cos it was one of the cheapest but I've no idea where it is!

Offline jerseygirl407

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
don't really know tampa (live in orlando) but google mapped it -- looks like its about 10 m from stadium right off the highway so you shoudl be in good shape!

Offline tjwagner

• It's not a concert. It's a religious experience.
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2009, 06:53:24 AM »
Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 05:44:33 PM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got seats during presale - sec 314 but wc row - which i think is the front row?  anyone know?
Just hoping that stage is not going to block the view? and, bt tickets for the kiddies (nice parents, eh?) but they are GA -- anyone know when they should be getting there?

can't wait!!

WC is front row.  I have 4 of them in 306.  Best seats in the house, upper or lower.

Offline jerseygirl407

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »
Yeah!!  I can't wait!!

Any idea how the GA works - as I said the parents are getting the seats; kiddies are GA which they are very excited about but I am a bit nervous (well they are late teens/early 20s so really no reason) and if they want to stand....

but any ideas on how early to get there etc?

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2009, 06:46:54 AM »
Yeah, section WC is by far the best spot on the upper level especially. When you come out of the upper level concourse tunnel - bam! - there are your seats, right on the walkway. You have your own rail, and there's no one in front of you or behind. Everyone in the stands has to go up stairs, but you'll have the field in front of you and like 15 feet of walkway behind you. You can stand, sit, jump around - do whatever! You could also make a concessions or restroom run in a surprisingly quick amount of time. Enjoy your show!

Offline fuzzydg

• Babyface
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »
What time is everyone planning on getting in the GA line? I'm driving down from Jax. Any plans for post show activities?

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 01:38:37 PM »
Tampa looks to be officially SOLD OUT as of today, according to Ticketmaster. RayJay is gonna be rockin!

Offline lew019

• Ultraviolet
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What time is everyone planning on getting in the GA line? I'm driving down from Jax. Any plans for post show activities?
I'm thinking 11 a.m., but I wonder if there will be a lot of people there already.

Offline lew019

• Ultraviolet
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »
Here is some info via Raymond James' site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline U2verted

• Babyface
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
what time are you guys planning to line up in the ga line?  im going with my boyfriend but he has to work half day on friday so im camping out by myself.  would love to know who else would be there early friday morning :)

Offline MarlinsFan7

• Stateless
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2009, 07:17:42 AM »
I'm planning on being there bright and early... according to the website, they open up the parking lot for GA only at 7AM...  I was wondering, since I'm going with one of my best friends from college, but he won't be able to make it till later on in the afternoon, is there any way I could save him a space in line for GA?  Is there any policy of saving spots in line?

Offline U2verted

• Babyface
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »
i dont think there will be a problem.  my boyfriend wont be in line with me all day since he is in tampa for a business trip.  he is getting there early with me and staying until he has to go to work