Author Topic: Houston October 14th Reliant Stadium Anyone? Anyone?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline DulmoU2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle
Re: Houston October 14th Reliant Stadium Anyone? Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
im praying so we get Unknown caller and your blue room...and no elevation....whos with me?? PRAY PEOPLE PRAY!

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 10:38:17 AM »
Praying for Blue Room and no rain.  :)

Offline mythreesons

• Babyface
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 10:43:59 AM »
I'd love to hear Unknown Caller and Blue Room but I really want Elevation, too.  And In a Little While, and Ultraviolet and of course No Line...and.... and.....  I think I'll be happy with anything I hear. 

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »
And I hope Larry wears his cool T-shirt with a scorpion on it, not his long underwear top.  ;)

Offline mythreesons

• Babyface
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
I just checked the Houston weather forecast and there is some chance of thunderstorms. I will never forgive the universe if this concert gets rained out!

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 10:39:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just checked the Houston weather forecast and there is some chance of thunderstorms. I will never forgive the universe if this concert gets rained out!

Sorry to say it is rain or shine! No rain outs. Let's hope the storms hold off for all of you! We were lucky in Chicago and NYC and they did predict storms.  ;)

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »
Whatever you did then SG, do it again, we need a dry day!  ;)

Offline DulmoU2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »
OK PEOPLE!

PRAYING FOR:

IN A LITTLE WHILE
UNKNOWN CALLER
YOUR BLUE ROOM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaay?

Offline AmericanAngel

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • My nick-name is Wonder Woman.
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
I also stand in agreement for ..no rain...in Jesus name!  I pray for the health of our boys and their families and for Bono's voice to be extra awesome and strong. I pray for God to refresh them, energize them with passion. I pray for unity, brother and sisterhood, a special move of God's spirit in the statium and  for all of us (fans), safety. In Jesus name, Amen.

Offline mythreesons

• Babyface
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »
Woo hoo!!!!!  It's tonight!  I'm ready to be transported! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline AmericanAngel

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 07:23:18 AM »
Oh My Awesome God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

The boys were extra great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We even got "Blue Room"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bono's voice was maginificent!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Very upbeat, all of them. And... *clears throat*...we (Houston, Tx) are their favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WeeHee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God aswered ALL my prayers! And No Rain - Dome open!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh My Awesome God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

The boys were extra great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We even got "Blue Room"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bono's voice was maginificent!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Very upbeat, all of them. And... *clears throat*...we (Houston, Tx) are their favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WeeHee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God aswered ALL my prayers! And No Rain - Dome open!!!!!!!!! ;D

AA-I have been acting as the "weather angel" for all of my friend's concerts. So far my record is perfect! Thanks for your post. Your enthusiasm is contagious for those of us who were not able to be there!  ;)

Offline mythreesons

• Babyface
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 08:39:27 AM »
You're right; it was amazing!!!!!   Bono sounded wonderful--full, strong voice.  And the woman he pulled out of the audience to dance with on Mysterious Ways was really excited. After dancing with him, she just gave him a big bear hug and he had a big grin on his face.  Really sweet.  (Must have been a little difficult climbing onto the stage in the short dress she was wearing but I didn't see that part. Heck, I wouldn't care who saw my undies if it meant I got to dance with Bono!)

Bono carried the show; he had such energy and passion, as always. I do have to say, from my nosebleed section that the other three didn't show much excitement, but they did a beautiful job nonetheless.

At first, I was a little worried that the stadium wouldn't fill but it did. It wasn't a sellout but it was respectable number of people.

Wow--I'm floating after that experience!!!!!

Offline AmericanAngel

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 09:19:27 AM »
Amen! Thankyou Stronggirl! The 2 of us praying together.......hummm  ;)

my3sons ...where were U???!!! I was in the 501 section...and not many there were standing either.....if Bono can still belt it out and jump around at 49, so can we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-*

Offline mythreesons

• Babyface
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »
Angel,
We were in 508, not far from you. Aside from the band being microscopic and us having to use binoculars, the biggest problem was that when the center cone expanded downward, we couldn't see that band at all, except for their feet now and then.  It was probably great if you were sitting lower but not so good up where we were.

Anyway, I didn't sit down for a second when U2 played, even though I had a chair. Who could sit through that?????  What a wonderful experience.