Author Topic: 360 tour stage: view blockage from the sides?  (Read 1895 times)

14slider

360 tour stage: view blockage from the sides?
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:05 PM »
Hi everyone ... This is my first post (but I'm a LONG-time guest to the forum), so please be kind. 

I'd like to know people's opinion about the 360 stage.  At the presale, I bought 2 tickets for the Norman, OK show in Sec 34, which is around the 5 yard line, facing the stage (maybe a 45 degree angle to stage center).  Given the huge archs on the stage design, I was worried my view of the left side of the stage might be obstructed.  Has anyone else thought about this?  Does the 360 stage potentially block some views from the periphery, or is it just me?  The pictures I'm seeing from Barcelona seem to confirm my suspicion, but I just don't know.

Any thoughts?  I'm sure someone else has encountered this...   :)

Offline hbarakat

• Wanderer
  • Smell the flowers while you can
Re: 360 tour stage: view blockage from the sides?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
I hope not.  I have red zone tickets that I was worried about too but now not so much as the stage looks like it rotates and it is huge.

countrygirl

Re: 360 tour stage: view blockage from the sides?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
14slider,

I wouldn't be too worried about this.  I have heard the band say themselves that NO ONE will have a bad seat.  I have seats behind the stage and at first I was so worried and was getting upset that these were the only seats I could get, but ya know I just stopped worring so much and now I don't care where my seats are, Im so happy to be going.  You'll be fine!!!!!!!!! 

Nice to meet ya