Author Topic: Bono's Speech (Fill In The Blanks!)  (Read 3093 times)

achtungchild

Bono's Speech (Fill In The Blanks!)
« on: December 27, 2008, 02:14:19 AM »
Just fill in the blanks of this excerpt from one of Bono's various political speeches! Make it hilarious if you can, and don't include any obscene material, please! Well you can, but keep it PG-13!  :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Bono and I am a (noun). Don't get me too (adjective) because I use four letter words when I get

(adjective). I'd just like to say to the (noun), your (noun, plural) are (adjective), your (noun) is (adjective),

the (noun) has taught me a lesson and the only four letter word I'm going to use today is (noun). Come to

think of it 'Bono' is a four-letter word. The whole (noun) of obscenity--I don't think there's anything

certainly more (adjective) than the sight of a (noun) in (noun, plural). It's a bit like when (noun, plural) put

their (noun) in (adjective) (noun,plural) and (noun, plural). It's not (adjective), and it doesn't make the (noun) any (adjective).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Bono and I am a ("god"). Don't get me too (flustered) because I use four letter words when I get

(flustered). I'd just like to say to the (Edge), your (pajamas) are (clean), your (cat) is (dirty),

the (Fly) has taught me a lesson and the only four letter word I'm going to use today is

(antidisestablishmententarianism). Come to think of it 'Bono' is a four-letter word. The whole (loaf) of

obscenity--I don't think there's anything certainly more (gorgeous) than the sight of a (Edge) in (pajamas).

It's a bit like when (Leprechauns) put

their (things *not specifying what those things are!  ;D) in (giant) (bags of chips) and (glasses of water). It's

not (funny), and it doesn't make the (Edge) any (sadder).

lol! ;D I just used any random words! Also to clarify what these words mean if you don't know them already...

Noun - A thing, any object, place or person.

Adjective - A description of something (Dirty, pretty, ugly).

Plural - More than one (cats, elephants, books).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 01:05:11 PM by achtungchild »

Offline TheFlyingLemon

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
Re: Bono's Speech (Fill In The Blanks!)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 02:26:35 AM »
My name is Bono and I am a rockstar. Don't get me too excited because I use four letter words when I get drunk

Discotheque!. I'd just like to say to the Edge, your comfy beanies are hip, your moustache is funky,

the homeless man has taught me a lesson and the only four letter word I'm going to use today is cool. Come to

think of it 'Bono' is a four-letter word. The whole planet of obscenity--I don't think there's anything

certainly more offensive than the sight of diseased flies. It's a bit like when American politicians put

their wallets in little tartan sweats and Mexican sombreros. It's not innovative, and it doesn't make the politicians any more intelligent.

----------------------------------------------------------

hehe, hard but fun.  ;D

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
Oh, Bono... We always knew you were a cuttlefish at heart...  :D

--
My name is Bono and I am a cuttlefish. Don't get me too confused because I use four letter words when I get

confused. I'd just like to say to the fans, your octopuses are fuzzy, your tuxedo is plural,

the (apostrophe) has taught me a lesson and the only four letter word I'm going to use today is WHAT?!?!. Come to

think of it 'Bono' is a four-letter word. The whole dance of obscenity--I don't think there's anything

certainly more queasy than the sight of a keyboard in sunglasses. It's a bit like when bassists put

their car in green boxes and recycling bins. It's not horrid, and it doesn't make the cheese any nicer.

Offline TheFlyingLemon

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
We oughta get more people participating in this thread.  ;D

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 06:05:07 PM »
Yes... Where else could Bono change species and use "antidisestablishmentarianism" as a 4-letter word?  ;D

Offline TheFlyingLemon

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
In a conference for AIDS/HIV?