Author Topic: Larry accuse Bono of hanging out with war criminals  (Read 2071 times)

Offline THEGREATROBYNIE

• Babyface
  • Ali's one lucky lady, and Bono's one lucky guy!
Larry accuse Bono of hanging out with war criminals
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »
 ::)I think what Larry said about this is totally wrong.  He went to meet these people to get the promises they make about DATA,and other organaztions he's putting his time, and his own money in to help the poor of the poor.  Maybe if Larry got involved he'd see whats going on.  It sure doesn't mean that Blair, and Bush are Bono's friends!  God Bless, Robyn

Offline macphisto

• Party Girl/Boy
  • In te domine.
Re: Larry accuse Bono of hanging out with war criminals
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
::)I think what Larry said about this is totally wrong.  He went to meet these people to get the promises they make about DATA,and other organaztions he's putting his time, and his own money in to help the poor of the poor.  Maybe if Larry got involved he'd see whats going on.  It sure doesn't mean that Blair, and Bush are Bono's friends!  God Bless, Robyn

Dear Robyn,

Is there a backstory to this? Coming onto the forum, this was very unexpected. Do you have a link to what happened/what was said?
Forgive me, but I honestly don't know what you are talking about...

Just listen to me now,
macphisto

Offline FishLips

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

Dear Robyn,

Is there a backstory to this? Coming onto the forum, this was very unexpected. Do you have a link to what happened/what was said?
Forgive me, but I honestly don't know what you are talking about...

Just listen to me now,
macphisto

Here's the recent story link:

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »
Can we keep discussing this in "Larry vs Bono" thread since quite a few people posted there already?