Try to avoid compiling your list in an obvious fashion. Everyone knows "Wild Honey" is a terrible song, expand your list options and make it interesting. Include the reasoning behind you making your choices.
1. A Man And A Woman - A song so horrific, I've only listened to it once; it's the exact opposite of what U2 represents in regard to music.
2. Get On Your Boots - This song is absolutely pretentious. It's obviously an appeal for new fans, specifically the younger audience, and as a result this song loses all credibility.
3. Numb - It acts as an interlude, but at over four minutes it's unbearable. I'm quite fond of The Edge, but in this regard, he's not welcome!
4. Desire - Consisting of only four repeated chords, this is perhaps the most simple of U2 songs. However, this song does little to grasp your attention, and is ultimately forgettable.
5. Last Night On Earth - I find the bridge between the verse and chorus incredibly irritating. Also, this song is supposed to be a "rocker", but it comes off as a bit lighthearted.