Author Topic: NYC Meetup  (Read 2852 times)

Offline blarneystone

• Stranger in a Strange Land
NYC Meetup
« on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »
hey kitty kats.  it is january 16th (happy new year)  and this is my first time writing here. my plight is to get connected with like-minded people for future fun.  seriously.  a boat load of fun.  i cant wait to go to a show and none of my friends are fans.  i know, i know,  their crazy.   please dont blow smoke up my bottom. i really want to hook up with fellow fans for shows.  i would like to go to at least 4 on the east coast.  i will also try to go to shows on the west coast and europe,  but i dont expect just anyone will be able to do that.   so ...  anyone in the nyc area who is already planning their tailgate ????   let me know.. mary/nyc  pineapplejuice@hotmail        cheers.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:51:05 PM by Joe90usa »

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Re: HELP !!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey kitty kats.  it is january 16th (happy new year)  and this is my first time writing here. my plight is to get connected with like-minded people for future fun.  seriously.  a boat load of fun.  i cant wait to go to a show and none of my friends are fans.  i know, i know,  their crazy.   please dont blow smoke up my bottom. i really want to hook up with fellow fans for shows.  i would like to go to at least 4 on the east coast.  i will also try to go to shows on the west coast and europe,  but i dont expect just anyone will be able to do that.   so ...  anyone in the nyc area who is already planning their tailgate ????   let me know.. mary/nyc  pineapplejuice@hotmail        cheers.

Hey, Mary, we should go out in NYC. Lots of great places. I hope to be going to a NY show so I'll let you know when the time comes. StrongGirl

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »
Aw, poor loner-U2-fan!  I've actually babbled so incessantly about U2 over the last 3 years that I've gotten 3 or 4 of my friends to say they'd go with me, I think partly out of curiosity, to see what the fan community is like!

Offline CGE

• Precious Stone
  • Without TUF there never would have been JT- Edge
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
I am in too girls. We will party - U2 style!!

shockdocta22

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »
U2 style ;D

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am in too girls. We will party - U2 style!!

I like that........I'm in for the NYC concert - keeping fingers crossed!!

eurydice

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »
I've already warned my friend that we (the Old Ladies Club and select guests) will be crashing at her place.