Author Topic: U2 ... in General  (Read 273916 times)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
Re: U2 ... in General
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2009, 05:26:14 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Meanwhile, here's a picture of U2 in sandals.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

U2 in sandals except Larry. ;)

Offline U2_fan8 [aka U28]

• Acrobat
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2009, 07:32:28 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is it any wonder, though? ::)

Offline ayajedi

• Child of Grace
  • Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2009, 08:57:29 AM »
The Edge has said that Larry has feet like a policeman, so i'm not surprised that Larry is not wearing sandals in that photo ;D

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »

Funny picture! :D :D

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »
I love Elevation-era U2. Very hot.

Offline OneStepCloser

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Can you hear the drummer slowing?
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
The Edge has said that Larry has feet like a policeman, so i'm not surprised that Larry is not wearing sandals in that photo ;D

"If I had feet like that, Lawrence, I wouldn't want them in the film" :D

Also, I don't like this thread!! I don't need anymore possible wallpapers for my phone, I've already got a folder full of 50! Narrowed down from 100 (and that was hard to do!) Now I'm finding all these great band pictures and I want to use them all!! :D

Seriously though, I really like these pictures :) Our boys are rather photogenic, eh?

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
I know, I was going to change my avi to one of these pics. But its tooo haaarrddd. I can't choose just one. I guess I will just have to stalk this thread all day and drool.

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »

Also, I don't like this thread!! I don't need anymore possible wallpapers for my phone, I've already got a folder full of 50! Narrowed down from 100 (and that was hard to do!) Now I'm finding all these great band pictures and I want to use them all!! :D

Seriously though, I really like these pictures :) Our boys are rather photogenic, eh?

aaah i know what you mean!  i have too many as it is.  but theres always more to collect. :D   never can have too many pics of the boys!

Offline OneStepCloser

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »

aaah i know what you mean!  i have too many as it is.  but theres always more to collect. :D   never can have too many pics of the boys!

Very true, can never have too many! :D I've got about 900+ photos of Bono alone :o :D

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »

Very true, can never have too many! :D I've got about 900+ photos of Bono alone :o :D

daaaaaaaaaaaang...more than me.    :D

Offline OneStepCloser

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »

Well...I do feel the urge to ogle him at all hours, which is the reason I have so many...So I would hope you don't have as many as me!

Unless you like ogling Bono :D

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
  • All messed up, with opera in my head.
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »
OSC ... feel free to dig through those 900 photos and find some *ATYCLB/BD* Bono hair that we know and love so much and post it in the Bono thread!  ::)

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »

Well...I do feel the urge to ogle him at all hours, which is the reason I have so many...So I would hope you don't have as many as me!

Unless you like ogling Bono :D

lol  i may be a bono-boy but no, i don't think i ogle him as much as you.  but i do love great pics!

Offline OneStepCloser

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »
OSC ... feel free to dig through those 900 photos and find some *ATYCLB/BD* Bono hair that we know and love so much and post it in the Bono thread!  ::)

I would if we could still attach photos, but we can't!

I'm thinking I should get a photobucket account so I can share my treasures :-\

RTSS, I wouldn't blame you if you did like ogling Bono, but I'm glad you don't. More for me :D ;)

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
  • All messed up, with opera in my head.
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2009, 12:05:26 AM »
And ... I want to know why this wasn't in my movie theater / why it's not in my room.