Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
The Music and Lyrics / Re: Have U2 run out if ideas?
« Last post by flowtheman on Today at 07:32:18 AM »
I'd say it's part of the concept. The two albums belong together, so from an "artistical" view I think it's only logical that SOI and SOE have certain crossing points.
Tours / Re: Pre-sale disgrace in europe
« Last post by kevc on Today at 05:44:19 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Were those who got standing tix in the experience group? Despite being a member for years but not always subscribing yet have done the past two years I am stuck in innocence hell!

Iím in the innocense group but have GA tickets for Amsterdam. Guess I was lucky
Very lucky indeed, 10.01am no availability off GA
« Last post by PROJ2823 on Today at 05:25:44 AM »
Does anyone know how many GA tickets are actually available. With about 20.000 seats capacity this means about 5000 standing (eg. Sportpaleis in Antwerp, where they played in '15, but are not planning to do now). As from the description the show will be staged "in the round", the stage(s) and some technical installations will be in the arena, lessening standing capacity to about 2500 to 3000.

I do not know how many members U2.com has, but enough to sell out that number of GA tickets on expercience members alone does not seem so incredible, as most die hard fans would probably prefer GA tickets.

It would require about 30.000 tickets being sold all over Europe to snap up all these 
The Music and Lyrics / Have U2 run out if ideas?
« Last post by suitoflights on Today at 04:45:31 AM »
The reason I ask this is that 2 tracks on SOE are just rehashes of songs from SOI.
13 is a rehash of Song for Someone, and American Soul is a rehash of Volcano.
Both are inferior to the original songs.
The Music and Lyrics / Re: Top 10 21st Century U2
« Last post by A_Fly_On_The_Wall on Today at 04:27:17 AM »
Iíve gone with my favourite top 10 U2 tracks from the 21st century for my list...

1. Stand Up Comedy 8)
2. Magnificent
3. Volcano
4. Sometimes You Canít Make It On Your Own
5. Miracle Drug
6. Cedarwood Road
7. Moment Of Surrender
8. Fez - Being Born
9. Kite
10. No Line On The Horizon

Iíve not included any from SOE yet as Iíve not quite been able to place where the individual songs from this album will rank in the pantheon of U2ís catalogue!

Had a bit of time to listen and re-listen to SOE, so here is my updated list as of now:

1. Stand Up Comedy  8)
2. Magnificent
3. Volcano
4. Sometimes You Canít Make It On Your Own
5. Miracle Drug
6. Red Flag Day
7. Get Out Of Your Own Way
8. Cedarwood Road
9. Moment Of Surrender
10. Summer Of Love

NLOTH - 3
SOE - 3
HTDAAB - 2
SOI - 2
ATYCLB - 0
General U2 Discussion / Re: No Glasgow dates
« Last post by Jack on Today at 03:53:24 AM »
I canít think of any other arenas.Think I will will have to go a bit further to see them this time In 2015 they played the Glasgow hydro and it was a fantastic concert
General U2 Discussion / Re: No Glasgow dates
« Last post by Jswallow on Today at 03:20:58 AM »
It appears that u2 are not coming to Glasgow this tour just wondering if there might be a chance that Glasgow could be added at a later date
Kevin Bridges is playing 18 nights at the Hydro so maybe they couldn't fit it into the tour schedule,  Isn't there any other Arenas in Scotland they could play ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

General U2 Discussion / No Glasgow dates
« Last post by Jack on Today at 03:17:03 AM »
It appears that u2 are not coming to Glasgow this tour just wondering if there might be a chance that Glasgow could be added at a later date
« Last post by Gavin82 on Today at 02:25:35 AM »
Fair play all ive read last day or so U2.com members NOT getting any tixs paying that membership fee it totally sucks while im not a member ive an album pre sale code im also on 02 network soo fingers crossed.
If i remember right London in 2015 was announced with 2 nights or so in the main drop why on earth they couldn't do that this past wk ill never know THEY KNOW THE BLOODY DEMAND IS THERE its 1 date in a 20,000 Arena.....!!!!!!!!
News and Rumors / Re: Any news of 2017 Fan Club subscribers "gift" ?
« Last post by patjoller on Today at 01:24:52 AM »
You must have gotten mine then! U2.com said it shipped on 27th Nov but never arrived. Wrap it up carefully, and stick it in the post for next day secured courier. And include your pre-sale code or tickets, whichever is easier.
I would do it for you but.... I already used my pre sale code on thursday. Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10