Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
News and Rumors / Re: Article on technical aspects of the tour.
« Last post by miryclay on Today at 05:25:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not when the actual arena was bombed last year at the end of a concert, they probably won't!

Do you want to wager a bet that they will or won't play it?
News and Rumors / Re: Article on technical aspects of the tour.
« Last post by miryclay on Today at 05:23:45 AM »
Not when the actual arena was bombed last year at the end of a concert, they probably won't!

We know the facts. Now we all know just how much of a Dangerous Woman Arianna Grande actually is. Thanks Arianna.
Tours / Re: The Edge Miming? I
« Last post by Chargedvt on Today at 03:22:44 AM »
Maybe he is singing along with a pre-recorded track? For example, in the chorus of Beautiful Day the "daaaa-aaa-aaay" harmonies are at least partially pre-recorded.
Tours / Re: The Edge Miming? I
« Last post by the_chief on October 15, 2018, 11:58:28 PM »
Beautiful Day, Red Flag Day, Lights of Home, Love Is Bigger... Same with those

Heck, even Bono sings along with a recorded vocal harmony of himself in The Blackout. Can clearly be heard in one of the Amsterdam videos

Don't agree with it but...
The Music and Lyrics / Re: Serious-but-embarassing question: why buy vinyl?
« Last post by robgalloway on October 15, 2018, 11:36:38 PM »
If you can tell the difference between a 320kbps MP3 and a CD then you should be able to hear spiders crawling on a wall or ants walking in the garden.

As for Vinyl its more about the feel. I released my own album on vinyl/cd/digital last year and vinyl is the one that feels like were in the room with you. The sound is mixed and mastered differently for vinyl also ... I dont know what the difference is but I prefer it ... always have ... Id much rather play my slightly crackly original copy of Joshua Tree than play a remastered digital file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is and will always be my favorite album of all time.
THIS times 1,000,000!

This is the album I was listening to when I met my future-husband, when I studied in Europe for a year, when I came back home and tried to get into Zooropa.  It has been this forever and ever and ever.
Edges divorce played a large role
The Band / Re: MacPhisto Worship Thread
« Last post by JTNash on October 15, 2018, 08:36:14 PM »
Mac Phisto needs a women figure sister daughter something. Ms MacPhisto, oh hey Halloween is coming gives me an idea
The Band / Re: Bono's Best Vocal Moments
« Last post by JTNash on October 15, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
I think Bonos voice sounds like butter on the Joshua Tree just love the richness of it.  I love the breath he takes in With or Without You.
I got some surprise feels listening to Running to Stand Still the other day. 
Tours / The Edge Miming? I
« Last post by david on October 15, 2018, 08:04:05 PM »
Anyone else notice Edge miming the falsetto on The Fly? Pretty amateurish stuff if he was.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10