Author Topic: All hail the Bonophiles!  (Read 5530 times)

Offline bellydancer

• Stateless
All hail the Bonophiles!
« on: October 17, 2008, 11:06:56 PM »
Hey there everybody!  It's great to be back with the gang again.  I've been an oldie but a goodie on @u2... met some great friends here and had some wonderful connections!  As for U2, I've been mad about them for AGES... I guess since I was a wee thing. 

It's been a long time and I'm looking forward to catching up.  This truly is A Sort Of Homecoming for a lot of us, so a big thank you to m2 - and a shout out to hawk as well :D I've missed everyone.  XOXO

Offline AmericanAngel

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • My nick-name is Wonder Woman.
Re: All hail the Bonophiles!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 07:03:53 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey there everybody!  It's great to be back with the gang again.  I've been an oldie but a goodie on @u2... met some great friends here and had some wonderful connections!  As for U2, I've been mad about them for AGES... I guess since I was a wee thing. 

It's been a long time and I'm looking forward to catching up.  This truly is A Sort Of Homecoming for a lot of us, so a big thank you to m2 - and a shout out to hawk as well :D I've missed everyone.  XOXO

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad ta see ya here again!! :-* Missed ya