Author Topic: Philly 7/12  (Read 37651 times)

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
  • All messed up, with opera in my head.
Re: Philly 7/12
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 12:07:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What have I gotten myself into?  :D

An epic U2 fest.  :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »

Can we bring cardboard Larry once we've freed him?

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »

I thought we were freeing all of them.  :D  And yes.  How else are we going to trick people on the highway.  Instead of a mini-van, we should actually rent a black SUV with tinted windows.  That'll really throw people for a loop! :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »

I thought we were freeing all of them.  :D  And yes.  How else are we going to trick people on the highway.  Instead of a mini-van, we should actually rent a black SUV with tinted windows.  That'll really throw people for a loop! :D

I am liking it. We can use the cutouts to distract the real band members. . .real Edge sees cardboard Larry down the hall and starts talking to him. . . . I am liking this. . . 

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 01:15:52 PM »

I am liking it. We can use the cutouts to distract the real band members. . .real Edge sees cardboard Larry down the hall and starts talking to him. . . . I am liking this. . . 

Perfect.

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »

Perfect.

YES! Better than perfect, I am so for it! I need to get my mom to let me go with all y'all in the SUV.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 04:49:57 PM »

Perfect.

YES! Better than perfect, I am so for it! I need to get my mom to let me go with all y'all in the SUV.

I am happy to take Mom to lunch to get clearance. Seriously.

Boom Cha!

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »
You should swing by Lancaster and pick me up, Belisama! That way I don't have to worry about driving alone and R&H24 can have my extra ticket!  ;D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
You should swing by Lancaster and pick me up, Belisama! That way I don't have to worry about driving alone and R&H24 can have my extra ticket!  ;D

That can be arranged. You are only an hour and a half out. Did you get any snow?

Boom Cha!

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »

That can be arranged. You are only an hour and a half out. Did you get any snow?

I think it'd be a great idea. I'm not really out of the way since I'm so close to Philly. Of course I'd chip in for gas too.

Yes, we got sooooo much snow. I was scared to death driving home from work yesterday and I spent all morning shoveling.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »

I think it'd be a great idea. I'm not really out of the way since I'm so close to Philly. Of course I'd chip in for gas too.

Yes, we got sooooo much snow. I was scared to death driving home from work yesterday and I spent all morning shoveling.

OMG you worked yesterday? That is one of the downsides to being in food service-- you never close. A neighbor own a restaurant up the street and today we all jumped in a van and sholveled the place out so they could open their doors.

We got over 2 feet of snow.

And you know I would do anything for you and the girls. Of course we can come get you.

Boom Cha!

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »

OMG you worked yesterday? That is one of the downsides to being in food service-- you never close. A neighbor own a restaurant up the street and today we all jumped in a van and sholveled the place out so they could open their doors.

And you know I would do anything for you and the girls. Of course we can come get you.

I think we got a little over a foot. I've never really driven in that much snow before either. Luckily I worked in the morning so I got home before it really got bad.

Yay! U2 road trip 2010!  8)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

I think we got a little over a foot. I've never really driven in that much snow before either. Luckily I worked in the morning so I got home before it really got bad.

Boom what will you do surrounded by so many lovely women? 

Boom Cha!

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

:D

I think I can handle it.  ;D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

:D

I think I can handle it.  ;D

Thanks for taking one for the team!