Author Topic: BONO NIGHT IS BACK---COME JOIN US!  (Read 16404 times)

Offline Lady B

• Refugee
  • Cool down mama..........cool off
BONO NIGHT IS BACK---COME JOIN US!
« on: December 21, 2009, 03:06:31 PM »
Hello Everyone!

It's been ages since we've had a proper Bono Night.

So to ring in the New Year. . .

Please join us on Saturday, January 2nd

3:oo PM Pacific/6:00 PM Eastern

as we discuss, gasp, oogle, and simply enjoy our favorite singer.

We'll start out by watching U2 Go Home Live from Slane, followed by Zoo TV live from Sydney!

Now, just to be clear, this is entitled, "Bono Night" however, EVERYONE is welcome to participate and whomever your favorite member is, there is enough love to go around.  ;)

~~~~~~~~~ SAVE THE DATE:  JANUARY 2ND ~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline luv4u2

• Wanderer
  • Sweetheart...you're so cruel
Re: BONO NIGHT IS BACK---COME JOIN US!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »
Can't wait!  I may join in just a tiny bit late because of work...but I'll be here! :-*

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »
I am so there!

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
  • All messed up, with opera in my head.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
I'm in!  :D  Can't wait!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

atu2:  Our forum members are planning a "Bono Night" on Jan. 2nd. These have taken our forum down in the past. :)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »
::)

To quote Mr. Huey Lewis: "That's the power of love!"

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have y'all seen this?

atu2:  Our forum members are planning a "Bono Night" on Jan. 2nd. These have taken our forum down in the past. :)

Where did that come from?

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 06:25:07 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

See with Monica, I really don't have to join, she tells me what I need to know. I'm in.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

See with Monica, I really don't have to join, she tells me what I need to know. I'm in.

But it would be so much more fun if you were on Twitter! It's completely unmoderated!

Offline LMbVOXedgeAC [aka LMB]

• Elevated
  • Hold me close and don't let me go.
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 06:29:54 PM »
I am so in  :)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 06:30:37 PM »
Count me in, Bono is my boyfriend!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 06:30:50 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

But it would be so much more fun if you were on Twitter! It's completely unmoderated!

LOL I told you, I would think about it. .  . between the two of us, we might bring Twitter down!

Actaully work is really strict about things like that, even if it is for personal use, one of the reasons I am not on FB.  

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

LOL I told you, I would think about it. .  . between the two of us, we might bring Twitter down!

Actaully work is really strict about things like that, even if it is for personal use, one of the reasons I am not on FB.  

But you can Tweet from your phone by text.

And let me say that I am so happy that they put me in charge of our social media, now I can hang out on Twitter and FB all day and no one can say a thing!  :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »
Have y'all seen this?

Twitter.

But you can Tweet from your phone by text.

And let me say that I am so happy that they put me in charge of our social media, now I can hang out on Twitter and FB all day and no one can say a thing!  :D

We are going to have to have a discussion about that-- I am trying to create something at work for our supervisors for that.