Author Topic: Bono feeding Edge with champagne during UTEOTW/The Fly??  (Read 869 times)

Offline Yukona [The League of Extraordinary Bonopeople]

• Staring at the Sun
  • too much is not enough
Bono feeding Edge with champagne during UTEOTW/The Fly??
« on: January 22, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
Okay, so I've been trying to look for this live performance where somewhere during a solo, Bono pours champagne or sumthin' down Edge's throat while he's playing the solo...I kinda remember someone commenting, as if Edge didn't have enough trouble playing the solo! Anyone remembers the performance? Think it was either The Fly or UTTEOTW...

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
Re: Bono feeding Edge with champagne during UTEOTW/The Fly??
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »
TTTYAATW, maybe?  ZooTV era?

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:38:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, so I've been trying to look for this live performance where somewhere during a solo, Bono pours champagne or sumthin' down Edge's throat while he's playing the solo...I kinda remember someone commenting, as if Edge didn't have enough trouble playing the solo! Anyone remembers the performance? Think it was either The Fly or UTTEOTW...

In the Rock and Roll HOF induction, during UTEOTW Bono sprays champagne on the stage.  Maybe that's it?

Offline Yukona [The League of Extraordinary Bonopeople]

• Staring at the Sun
  • too much is not enough
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 02:56:10 AM »

In the Rock and Roll HOF induction, during UTEOTW Bono sprays champagne on the stage.  Maybe that's it?

I don't think so. I'm wondering if its one of those things where my memory is playing tricks on me?