Author Topic: what are some recommended things to do and see in Montreal ? also............  (Read 1653 times)

Offline OhioanforU2

• Stateless
any really good well-known places to eat ?

are there still GA tix for both shows ?

T I A !

Offline mtl_11

• Refugee
  • beaten and blown by the wind
im pretty sureGA tickets are still available.   as for places to eat, it depends on what you want. St laurent has alot of restaurants. just go downtown you will find something to do.

mariamontreal

Montreal is loaded with great restuarants , where the hIPPODROME is located it's off the Decarie Blvd which runs through the city . There are lots of restaurants around there but where you want to be is either Ste Catherine St or St Laurent St or St Denis St. Bono and the boys usually eat at Bella Note on St Laurent when they come to town . Just get yourselves 10 Metro tickets or if you are here with your car everybody in our city will help you with directions .On the Metro which is the underground subway there is a direction booth at every station. It will not be a problem for anyone to check out the city. Old Montreal is very nice( European) check that out to. Anyone call always get in touch with me , I am going alone both nights and it would be a pleasure to hook up and show you the town. Let me know .
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:13:19 PM by mariamontreal »

Offline mtl_11

• Refugee
  • beaten and blown by the wind
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Montreal is loaded with great restuarants , where the hIPPODROME is located it's off the Decarie Blvd which runs through the city . There are lots of restaurants around there but where you want to be is either Ste Catherine St or St Laurent St or St Denis St. Bono and the boys usually eat at Bella Note on St Laurent when they come to town . Just get yourselves 10 Metro tickets or if you are here with your car everybody in our city will help you with directions .On the Metro which is the underground subway there is a direction booth at every station. It will not be a problem for anyone to check out the city. Old Montreal is very nice( European) check that out to. Anyone call always get in touch with me , I am going alone both nights and it would be a pleasure to hook up and show you the town. Let me know .

i think you mean buona notte. and alone both shows?  that must suck, but hey..if i werent able to find anyone to come with me, id probably be going alone also.

mariamontreal

You are right about the spelling I meant to correct it  you beat me to the punch. The tickets I purchased I willl be alone because of the cost red zone $380.00 for the 2nd night and the package on the 1st night 583.00 so as you can see not  everyone I know who is going was able to afford those tickets that's why, my older broehter and his wife and a gang of his business associates spent $5,000 for a bunch of seats . And I will tell you I flew to Toronto in September alone , stayed at the Westin Harbor saw the show and flew back to Montreal. I prefer going alone so I can enjoy every single second and not take my eyes off of Bono and the guys , I sing out loud and I just let myself go . I love it .   
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:38:17 AM by mariamontreal »