Author Topic: 14 year old U2 Fan  (Read 3805 times)

bono778

Re: 14 year old U2 Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 05:54:58 PM »
I literally was at the front of the GA zone! haha i got in line 17 hours before the concert and was the 72 person in line  ;D

SarahB

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 06:47:52 PM »
Hi Bono778!  :)

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »
 :D :D :D Briscoe...

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 02:19:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I literally was at the front of the GA zone! haha i got in line 17 hours before the concert and was the 72 person in line  ;D

me too!! :D
Though I didnt get there 17 hrs before, I got there 14 .. but either way, I got right to the front in the ceneter.
During UltraViolet Bono swung out a bit on his microphone thingy and came SOOOOO close to touching my hand ( not like.. just mine
everyone around me too, hahaha.. im not that special) but he couldnt make it sadly,  :(
Oh well! :) I got awesome pictures :D

anyways, welcome! You will love it here :D

Offline edgetastic [Vote Zaphod]

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »
hi bono778 :)
this is the most addicting thing i've ever done, so be prepared!

bono778

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »

Though I didnt get there 17 hrs before, I got there 14 .. but either way, I got right to the front in the ceneter.
During UltraViolet Bono swung out a bit on his microphone thingy and came SOOOOO close to touching my hand ( not like.. just mine
everyone around me too, hahaha.. im not that special) but he couldnt make it sadly,  :(

Wow that would be really great! He the closest i got was when he would reach out to the crowd but always be just out of reach haha  :) in July though I will be in the seats which is kind of a disappointment, but at least I can admire the stage now!  :D

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 08:41:31 PM »

Wow that would be really great! He the closest i got was when he would reach out to the crowd but always be just out of reach haha  :) in July though I will be in the seats which is kind of a disappointment, but at least I can admire the stage now!  :D

Thats so cool! :D
Im going again in June, and I got GA again. Im happy about it, but im also sad cause I wont ever get to see the claw. Oh well!
Thats awesome though!! You'll have so much fun!

Offline Achtung_Habs

• Party Girl/Boy
  • In the name of Love
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 05:16:09 AM »
Hello Bono778 !! Always nice to see another teen fan !!  Oh wait... I'm not teen anymore... I'm 20  :'(   :D

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 09:24:37 AM »
Welcome Bono778. I too became a U2 fan at a young age.  I was 12 when Achtung Baby came out, and 13 when I went to my first show.   :D I've been addicted ever since!