Author Topic: My Venue Fun Facts  (Read 5785 times)

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
Re: My Venue Fun Facts
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 06:54:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Club Seats are sandwiched in between the lower level and the mezzanine level.  They have bigger seats and I think the seats have cushions.  They don't really have a private bar per se, but they do have a variety of lounges that only people with club seats can enter.  Which I guess is pretty private but the lounges are still open to a lot of people.  They're not like the suite's bars, because those really are private just for the 20 people who are sitting there.  I had club seats myself, but i traded them for GA tickets so I could spend the day with my friends. 

If you want to do touristy things, it would be a good idea to park in the Penn's Landing area near South Street and just hit all the stuff there, huge hit with the visiting crowd (I like it too, I admit).  Pat's and Geno's is a shortish cab ride from there.  But you can hit all kinds of bars, restaurants and generally crazy stuff in the South Street area.  If you do a day-trip, you can easily walk between the South Street area and the historical Independence Hall/Liberty Bell/Christ Church/Ben Franklin area...if you happen to find yourself in that area there's a cheesesteak place called Campo's that I like.  It's on Market & 2nd.  But honestly if you havent done the philly cheesesteak before you owe it to yourself to go to Pat's and/or Geno's, just because it's what you should do.  They're not the best, but you can't beat the experience. 

Sadly whenever I'm actually out and about in the city I'm usually drunk and with friends so I never really know where I was lol.  Overall it's a pretty great city, IMO.  I grew up in the northeast, lived in bensalem for a long time but now I live in Central Bucks county, so I'm pretty far from the city at the moment.  i do miss it.

Thans again, that's just the type of info I was looking for!  Maybe I'll see you there!

Offline bonofaninaustin

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Time leaves us polished stones
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »
Any fun facts about Denver? I have never been there and am looking forward to seeing the Mountains but what about Downtown Denver?

Offline bonofaninaustin

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Time leaves us polished stones
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »
Oh and I can't wait to see Red Rocks, where U2 history was made! Funny thing is...the webpage for Red Rocks mentions other bands who have played there but no mention of U2...U2 put the on the map!