Author Topic: After The 360 tour  (Read 673 times)

Offline ColseU2

• Wanderer
  • Dream outloud
After The 360 tour
« on: February 27, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
Just a little discussion as there have been no good ones lately and i wanted to see what others think and come up with, go on post summin

1) When do you think the tour will end?
2) Do you think there will be another tour after 360?
3) Will there be another UK show with the 360 tour (doesnt have to be this year and excluding Glasto)?
4) If you think there will be another tour what do you want it to be (bigger than 360, more low key, anything)?

Offline birdlover

• Child of Grace
  • It's not how weak but what will make you strong
Re: After The 360 tour
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a little discussion as there have been no good ones lately and i wanted to see what others think and come up with, go on post summin

1) When do you think the tour will end? Next year after they play S. America, Australia and New Zealand-maybe more...

2) Do you think there will be another tour after 360? In a year or two, but not right away.

3) Will there be another UK show with the 360 tour (doesnt have to be this year and excluding Glasto)? Maybe they'll finish out 360 in Belfast next year. Or maybe not?

4) If you think there will be another tour what do you want it to be (bigger than 360, more low key, anything)? I love the 360 setup. Now that they know they can fill stadiums I doubt they'd go back to arenas in most markets. This way they can cover a region with far fewer shows. It's easier on Bono's voice. But I'll take them anyway I can get them. ;D