Author Topic: The Plan: 50 Days of Bono!  (Read 165114 times)

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
Re: The Plan: 50 Days of Bono!
« Reply #1155 on: August 03, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm so sad that I dont really remember my concert vividly.  Its all a blur.  I dont really have that distinct memory of seeing Bono swing around and belt out "YOU BURY YOUR TREASUREEEE" :'(

For me, concerts are like dreams.  I only remember little bits, and the memories are elusive.  I barely remember the Zoo TV concert I went to.  :-\  I recently found a bootleg of the show online, and it was nice to have the reminder of what it was like even though the quality of the recording is not that great.

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #1156 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:49 PM »
I can remember everything from before U2 came on stage and everything after MOS ended.  The concert itself is a blur.  I was so high on my own endorphins or whatever, I guess :D

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #1157 on: August 03, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »
I can remember everything from before U2 came on stage and everything after MOS ended.  The concert itself is a blur.  I was so high on my own endorphins or whatever, I guess :D

Yep. Same here.  :)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #1158 on: August 04, 2010, 02:55:47 AM »
Bono should get every single grammy, for everything

Lol OAP. I agree. Even for best female country artist!  :D SUIT OF LIGHTS > all. SUIT OF LIGHTS beats rock, paper, scissors. The SUIT OF LIGHTS will clean up the oil spill in the Gulf. The SUIT OF LIGHTS will.....will......save the world! Yeah!

:D :D :D   ( I really need Mon's rolling on the ground laughing smiley!)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #1159 on: August 04, 2010, 05:32:37 AM »

Lol OAP. I agree. Even for best female country artist!  :D SUIT OF LIGHTS > all. SUIT OF LIGHTS beats rock, paper, scissors. The SUIT OF LIGHTS will clean up the oil spill in the Gulf. The SUIT OF LIGHTS will.....will......save the world! Yeah!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #1160 on: August 04, 2010, 05:40:54 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much Mon!  Much better!  :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #1161 on: August 04, 2010, 05:56:14 AM »
So yes, Bono for Best New Artist every year, because he really does re-invent himself and yes, becuase there are a lot of personalities living inside that little Irishman.

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #1162 on: August 04, 2010, 06:00:52 AM »
So yes, Bono for Best New Artist every year, because he really does re-invent himself and yes, becuase there are a lot of personalities living inside that little Irishman.

Too true!  :)   (makes you curious to see what will come out next! ;D)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1163 on: August 04, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
Creative Juices at work are just not happening today, so. . .

Bono's Horoscope for the month, any thoughts?

Taurus (April 19–May 20)
Suddenly you may have a lot more work than you think you can handle, or want to do, particularly for August. Given how many people right now are searching for direction and (think they) have absolutely nothing to keep them busy, I suggest counting yourself as fortunate, and responding with motivation, drive, and a sense of purpose. The chances are that your employment-related activities will be a bit stressful, even intense, yet at the same time entirely productive and meaningful. For you, much of the stress seems to be coming from the necessity to do things differently every day, and to make decisions faster than usual, indeed, what seems like immediately. However, if you've ever lamented that your life moves too slowly, or that you can never make a choice that you stick to, and that works for you, you now have an occasion to live differently. One special place to focus your attention is on the relationship between your mental health and your physical health. The two are translating back and forth, and you will need to take extra efforts to maintain both. Proceed from the inside out. You don't need to improve your appearance or your image, but rather focus on rest, nutrition, movement and learning how to make choices without damaging yourself in the process. By damage, I mean from needless stress, unnecessary delays, or pointless frustration. Get over yourself, get moving, and you will love the way your life unfolds.

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #1164 on: August 04, 2010, 10:52:55 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #1165 on: August 04, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »
Creative Juices at work are just not happening today, so. . .

Bono's Horoscope for the month, any thoughts?

Taurus (April 19–May 20)
Suddenly you may have a lot more work than you think you can handle, or want to do, particularly for August. Given how many people right now are searching for direction and (think they) have absolutely nothing to keep them busy, I suggest counting yourself as fortunate, and responding with motivation, drive, and a sense of purpose. The chances are that your employment-related activities will be a bit stressful, even intense, yet at the same time entirely productive and meaningful. For you, much of the stress seems to be coming from the necessity to do things differently every day, and to make decisions faster than usual, indeed, what seems like immediately. However, if you've ever lamented that your life moves too slowly, or that you can never make a choice that you stick to, and that works for you, you now have an occasion to live differently. One special place to focus your attention is on the relationship between your mental health and your physical health. The two are translating back and forth, and you will need to take extra efforts to maintain both. Proceed from the inside out. You don't need to improve your appearance or your image, but rather focus on rest, nutrition, movement and learning how to make choices without damaging yourself in the process. By damage, I mean from needless stress, unnecessary delays, or pointless frustration. Get over yourself, get moving, and you will love the way your life unfolds.

Okay, that's just weird!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1166 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »
LOL I know, I laughed out loud when I read it.

Not that I read Bono's horoscope every day. . . .  ::)

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #1167 on: August 04, 2010, 11:46:39 AM »
My favorite quotes from this are: 

However, if you've ever lamented that your life moves too slowly, or that you can never make a choice that you stick to...

The chances are that your employment-related activities will be a bit stressful, even intense, yet at the same time entirely productive and meaningful.

You don't need to improve your appearance or your image...

Get over yourself, get moving, and you will love the way your life unfolds.

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #1168 on: August 04, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
I have never seen this picture before, and just had to share it with you all.

*dies*

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #1169 on: August 04, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »
I have never seen this picture before, and just had to share it with you all.

*dies*

Gah!  I can't believe you've never seen this one before, 4D!  It is a thing of beauty.  One of my all time favs.  Part of my screensaver even!  *stares some more*