Author Topic: The Plan: 50 Days of Bono!  (Read 165106 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: The Plan: 50 Days of Bono!
« Reply #1200 on: August 19, 2010, 05:28:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I finally found it. . . for bloom, my fav pink shirt Bono pic. Why it showed up under a google search of Bono Fly A** is beyond me.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I want you to know that this picture was absolutely the best possible way I could have started off my day.

Aww bloom you just made my day. I was so happy I found it that I had to post it for you. What other man could look so sexy wearing a pink tuxedo shirt from the 70's?

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #1201 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:14 AM »
I finally found it. . . for bloom, my fav pink shirt Bono pic. Why it showed up under a google search of Bono Fly A** is beyond me.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I want you to know that this picture was absolutely the best possible way I could have started off my day.

And it's only just occurred to me that SOME people might raise an eyebrow upon hearing that you're googling "Bono Fly A**". I'm laughing at how long it took me to even notice that or think anything of it...am I becoming a little too immersed in forumland?  ;D (It's SOOO worth it)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1202 on: August 19, 2010, 05:31:02 AM »

And it's only just occurred to me that SOME people might raise an eyebrow upon hearing that you're googling "Bono Fly A**". I'm laughing at how long it took me to even notice that or think anything of it...am I becoming a little too immersed in forumland?  ;D (It's SOOO worth it)

As if you don't google that yourself sometimes. . . .  ;)

And if you read the Bono Rocks My World Thread it makes perfect sense.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #1203 on: August 19, 2010, 05:40:20 AM »

As if you don't google that yourself sometimes. . . .  ;)

And if you read the Bono Rocks My World Thread it makes perfect sense.

EVERYTHING makes sense when you read the BRMW thread.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1204 on: August 19, 2010, 05:48:39 AM »
^ Agreed. . . although I just found this whilst looking for Pop Bono pics for Pide. . .

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #1205 on: August 19, 2010, 09:24:33 AM »
Thank you ladies!  I am rolling on the floor!  (particularly love the line "EVERYTHING makes sense when you read the BRMW thread. ")  Too true and too hilarious!  I needed this laugh!  :)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1206 on: August 19, 2010, 09:43:07 AM »
Thank you ladies!  I am rolling on the floor!  (particularly love the line "EVERYTHING makes sense when you read the BRMW thread. ")  Too true and too hilarious!  I needed this laugh!  :)

$5 says you are next going to google Bono Fly Ass

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #1207 on: August 19, 2010, 10:18:43 AM »
^ Agreed. . . although I just found this whilst looking for Pop Bono pics for Pide. . .

Hahahaa Edge is like "Bono thinks he's so awesome with his boxing gloves on.....I can just beat some up using my innate mind powers."  :D

That was my first thought bloom: why would you google THAT?  :P

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1208 on: August 19, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

Hahahaa Edge is like "Bono thinks he's so awesome with his boxing gloves on.....I can just beat some up using my innate mind powers."  :D

That was my first thought bloom: why would you google THAT?  :P

You Edge Girls, cleary just don't get it. . . .  ::)

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #1209 on: August 19, 2010, 10:41:55 AM »

I was originally a Bono girl, then Edge slowly but surely won me over with his sultry Welsh charms. They're both my heroes, just Edge is a little bit more my style, being an evil genius   a scientist and all.  ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:43:28 AM by TheEdgeIn4D »

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1210 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:04 AM »

I was originally a Bono girl, then Edge slowly but surely won me over with his sultry Welsh charms. They're both my heroes, just Edge is a little bit more my style, being an evil genius   a scientist and all.  ::)

So really, you're BEdge. . . ?

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #1211 on: August 19, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
Bedge with a side of Larryliciousness.  ;) :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #1212 on: August 19, 2010, 11:40:56 AM »
Bedge with a side of Larryliciousness.  ;) :D

Ah an equal opportunity U2 fan, I see.  ;)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #1213 on: August 19, 2010, 11:51:53 AM »

Such shallowness! I myself only ever Google Bono's quotes on religion, poverty and social justice.

*snork*

Now, excuse me while I grab the fire extinguisher to put out the carpet where the lightening hit.

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #1214 on: August 19, 2010, 04:31:37 PM »

Such shallowness! I myself only ever Google Bono's quotes on religion, poverty and social justice.

*snork*

Now, excuse me while I grab the fire extinguisher to put out the carpet where the lightening hit.

:D :D :D :D

Beli - that may be the best google search I've ever heard.  Totally made my day!