Author Topic: a U2 forum is like the Inner Circle  (Read 3155 times)

Offline teresa_88

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • U2: Soul Rocking People
Re: a U2 forum is like the Inner Circle
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 05:22:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beautiful Day made me a U2 fan, and it even changed the type of person I am.  Its my all time favorite and I'm confident it will never be anything but my #1.  Those were Great times :D

It might not be my all time fav but every time I listen to it I can't help putting it on repeat1 for a while :) I really love ATYCLB overall: ALL the songs are brilliant, and it has that sentimental value :)

@ Voodoo Dolly: I guess you sterted with ATYCLB too? :) defo a glourious beginning! :D

Offline VoodooDolly

• Refugee
  • Scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »
@ Voodoo Dolly: I guess you sterted with ATYCLB too? :) defo a glourious beginning! :D

Yes that was my introduction to them, and it definitely made me want to hear more! :)

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 08:32:03 PM »
Beautiful Day made me a U2 fan, and it even changed the type of person I am.  Its my all time favorite and I'm confident it will never be anything but my #1.  Those were Great times :D

It might not be my all time fav but every time I listen to it I can't help putting it on repeat1 for a while :) I really love ATYCLB overall: ALL the songs are brilliant, and it has that sentimental value :)

Every second of that album is gold.  My all time favorite song (BD), my all time favorite rocker (Elevation), my all time favorite album.  SIAM, Kite, Walk On, In A Little While, New York...all amazing

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
hi teresa!! yay so we've got another film lover here! :D im a film maker, so im sure well have loads to talk about! and youll be in anaheim too! i will totally see you in line  :D

Offline teresa_88

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • U2: Soul Rocking People
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 10:20:00 AM »
@U2-OAP: totally agree :) I love them all!

@RunningToStandstill: hey yourself! wow that's so cool you're a film maker! I'm graduating this May in Film Studies and coming a month to the US to do some uni-scouting for MAs :) ...and to go to the Anaheim concerts - of course! ;) It's gonna be EPIC!
Look forward to chit-chat about U2 and films! :)