Author Topic: June 3, 2010 Salt Lake City: anyone going?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline jenbU2

• Stateless
June 3, 2010 Salt Lake City: anyone going?
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:32:27 AM »
I'm heading to Salt Lake City for the June 3 show, and I'm going solo for the first time. I'll be in GA, and I'm wondering who else is going to be there?

Offline desertdan

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: June 3, 2010 Salt Lake City: anyone going?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »
I will be at the Salt Lake show in GA. I will be there with my sister, brother-in-law, and a bunch of other friends.

Offline Sparroww

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 12:44:29 PM »
I'll be there.  See you in the GA line!

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »
I have a ticket but I think I'll be selling it once it comes in the mail.  Can't make it home in time to leave for Anaheim for the gigs on the 6th and 7th.

Offline jenbU2

• Stateless
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a ticket but I think I'll be selling it once it comes in the mail.  Can't make it home in time to leave for Anaheim for the gigs on the 6th and 7th.

I'm flying in the night before the show and flying out the morning after the show. I also have tickets for both Anaheim shows.

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 01:25:40 PM »

I'm flying in the night before the show and flying out the morning after the show. I also have tickets for both Anaheim shows.

Yeah but I have to fly back to my hometown to pick up my BFF and we're driving to Anaheim. It if wasn't for that, I'd just fly from SLC to LA.

Offline jenbU2

• Stateless
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »

I see what you mean. I live in LA, so it's not a problem; but if you live farther away, I can see how that might be difficult. Good luck!

Yeah but I have to fly back to my hometown to pick up my BFF and we're driving to Anaheim. It if wasn't for that, I'd just fly from SLC to LA.

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »
Thanks.  Rethinking the idea of selling the ticket.  I'm not going to meet up with friends in Anaheim until the night before the show now so that would give me just enough time to fly home, see my husband and son, sleep in my own bed, drive out to LA and be there by dinnertime.  Still discussing it with Mr.Z though.

Offline Womando

• Babyface
  • The right tobe ridiculous is something I hold dear
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »
Soooo excited! Can't wait!!! I can't believe they're opening their N Am tour in SLC!!!! Hope everyone enjoys the city, it's really a cool place to visit.