Author Topic: VIP Package  (Read 933 times)

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
VIP Package
« on: April 08, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »
Are the VIP seats in the actual seats or red zone?

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: VIP Package
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:16:36 PM »
VIP package is for seats. Although, for the last US leg at least, a VIP pass gave access to the field & inner circle (got to be early enough I expect), though not the RZ I believe. I used a VIP pass for outer rail in Vegas, then moved up to my seat for the encore.

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 09:07:55 PM »
Does the VIP gate open when the other gates do?  If so, I might just queue at the VIP entrance.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 09:32:02 PM »
sorry, don't know the answer to this. i skipped the vip party, & went through a normal gate. so by then the ga entrance had been opened a while. inner circle was filling up, so outer rail adam's side was the best option for me.

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 10:02:14 PM »
were you front row on the outer rail?

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »
yeah, but way over to Adam's side, as far as you could get, right beside where RZ starts....... last rail spot available. But I scored my VIP pass off a friend, I just had a $30 seat. So I went through a normal gate (after a few problems - the gate on my ticket was actually only for the backstage area). So if there is a VIP entrance you may be able to get in earlier.

So I can't really help re. whether you'll be able to get in a bit earlier. 1 other thing, the VIP party for Vegas was in a tent outside the stadium. But I believe this was because of the lack of facilities there (it's a small stadium), & the parties are inside the stadium for most of the venues.

mariamontreal

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »
I too have the VIP package 1st night, RZ1 2nd night , I would like to know also if there is a seperate entrance for VIP & RZ .