Author Topic: Questions about GA for 360 tour  (Read 555 times)

Offline thetak111

• Stateless
  • The Future Needs A Big Kiss!!!!!!
Questions about GA for 360 tour
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
I was wondering if the sound quality is good this close up, or if it's all distorted and too loud. And outside the circle at the front do you get a good view of the light show?

And I'm 15 years old, so I'm also wondering if it's too rough in the GA this close up.

Thanks heaps

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Questions about GA for 360 tour
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »
The sound quality right up close at FOS definitely isn't as good as a little further back. Also it's pretty loud, but not ridiculously loud. The sound at the outer rail was better.

From the outer rail you do miss much of the CLAW's light show. But to make up for that you get awesome views of the stage & the screen. From FOS there's no light show, the screen is pretty much out of view, you lose the band members when they're on the catwalk, but there is a heap of ENERGY up there, to make up for this.

U2 crowds aren't too rough, although the inner circle & the centre of the outer rail are definitely pretty crowded. If you think this may be a problem for you, but you want to be really close to the band, you can aim for a rail spot. Having a rail to lean on definitely helps with the crowds. But you'll have to line up pretty early to get a rail. Another option is to head to the areas behind the Red Zones. I haven't been in these areas myself, but have heard others recommend them. Then there's always the soundboard, not too crowded, & the best sound in the house.