Author Topic: Hello from the Bay Area!  (Read 893 times)

Offline ~Ultra*U2*Love~

• Numb
  • Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily
Hello from the Bay Area!
« on: April 14, 2010, 04:18:58 PM »
I don't know why I am just now getting around to joining this forum.  I've been on U2.com forever but haven't been on the forum in years, I guess I get too addicted!!  I've been a U2 fan since I was 12 (somewhere nearing 30 now) and I've just moved back to the Bay from SoCal (bleh!)  Of course I love the whole band, but I have to admit I'm a Bono girl!!  I was fortunate enough to see the concert at the Rose Bowl and am going to the Coliseum 360 tour show in June. 

I've heard there's an awesome U2 cover band here in the Bay.  Anyone frequent their shows?  I'd love to get together with fellow U2 fans, especially Bono girls like me (and guys too but strictly platonic, I'm happily married!!) to have a fun time centered around our favorite band!

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Re: Hello from the Bay Area!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
Welcome to our forum adrienne!  There are lots of great fans to chat with here especially Bono fans. Go to Bono Rocks My World in Band Section and you will meet lots of Bono girls  there!  ;) Have fun!

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Adrienne!  San Francisco is hubs' fav city - I hope he takes me there someday!  *I hear the wine is pretty good around there, too.  ;)*

Hawkmoon2e

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 09:02:36 PM »
Hey, what's goin' on? Here in the BA myself, and enjoying the sun out here by the coast. See you in Oak Town.