Author Topic: Pre sale for the new tour ?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Parkhead080893

• Wanderer
  • In the shadow, boy meets man
Pre sale for the new tour ?
« on: January 21, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »
After the shambles of the last pre sale on Vertigo, do you all think that there will be one with this tour ? I've kept my subscription with u2.com from day one in the hope that this will be the case. But after last time can a pre sale exist with a band as big as u2 ?

mariamontreal

Re: Pre sale for the new tour ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 02:23:45 PM »
I certianly hope there is one , but I doubt it, so don't get your hopes too high .

Offline Bono in Bonolands

• Numb
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »
Shambles

Offline Michael Samuelle

• Babyface
  • Michael & Nikita
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »
This time we get to see LiveNation screw the tour up. I'll just buy my tickets through a third party broker like always. At least I'll be able to get good seats.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:02 AM »
I am one u2.com member who is expecting a speical presale even though they haven't said there will be this time.
It would be a disgrace of thousands of fans who shell out each year to the fan club were rewarded with nothing !

Hopefully a Madonna style sale with a membership cutoff date in place to stop last minute touts.

Offline Parkhead080893

• Wanderer
  • In the shadow, boy meets man
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 03:19:34 AM »
But what about all the people who get a u2.com subscription the minute the tour is announced ? The pre sale then becomes a general sale as their are so many members. How do you reward older members from the new ones ?

Offline Bono in Bonolands

• Numb
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 03:49:09 AM »
Shambles

Offline Lesmo

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 02:06:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After the shambles of the last pre sale on Vertigo, do you all think that there will be one with this tour ? I've kept my subscription with u2.com from day one in the hope that this will be the case. But after last time can a pre sale exist with a band as big as u2 ?

Sorry, ater the elevation tour I decided not to go to anoher u2 gig. even more, I was given my elevation gig ticket... They keep on neglecting some very interesting stuff and I'm tired of listening to the hits... Plus  found the Elev. show quite boring and so the Vertigo one...