Author Topic: Happy Birthday Bono- Viewing Party: Vertigo Live Chicago, Sat. May 8th 9 PM EST  (Read 41817 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Well the great man turns the big 5-0 on May 10th and of course we have to have a viewing party to wish Bono a Happy Birthday. Saturday, May 8th seems the best date. Since it looks like Vertigo Live Chicago is the one DVD we have yet to watch at a viewing party let's try going with that one. If too many people can't get it in time, we can look at selecting something else.

See everyone there!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:49:38 AM by Belisama »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
Oh my God Beli, I cannot believe it!!!  :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You know what, I HAVE THAT DVD!!!  :D :D :D ::) ::) ::)
Finally that I have something that you guys chose to watch or read!  :D :D

:) :) :) :)

Offline Belisama

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is exactly why we picked it, trlica!   ;)   I really hope you can join! I know it is an ungodly hour for you, but maybe if you took a nap or something?

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe

That is exactly why we picked it, trlica!   ;)   I really hope you can join! I know it is an ungodly hour for you, but maybe if you took a nap or something?

I will do my best to be there. I did it when we had ZOO TV for Adam's birthday. It was nice, even I had to wake up at 3 am and pray to God that my dad won't wakes up  :D

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
I have this one!!!! Yeah..... 8)

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
Can't wait.  I have this one too!

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
I'll be there!  Mr. Yooper was just saying today that we haven't watched 'Vertigo ' together and it's his favorite. 

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
Cant believe its almost already May. Time flies.
I have this DVD! Yaay! 
I always say I will be there but then I wind up being out with freinds. So I hope I can make it. I will try & be here!

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
 :'( :'( :'(  Would you believe this is one I don't have. But it is a great choice. We haven't done it before. I can listen to the songs on my iPod and follow along. I did that the last time!  ;)

Offline hj

• Desert Rose
  • Your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed...
:'( :'( :'(  Would you believe this is one I don't have. But it is a great choice. We haven't done it before. I can listen to the songs on my iPod and follow along. I did that the last time!  ;)

That's a great idea, SG!! Also if you punch in "Vertigo Tour: Live In Chicago 2005" to youtube you will find all the videos.  There is a playlist with all of them in there too.

I am shocked I finally own this one.  YAY!  I will be there too! 

Offline Belisama

SG! I don't own this one either. I am just using Bono's Birthday as the excuse to get it.  I know he'd want me to have it!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
SG! I don't own this one either. I am just using Bono's Birthday as the excuse to get it.  I know he'd want me to have it!

He definitely would! I like this logic. We should all do something nice for ourselves on Bono's birthday, and call it our "present from Bono" (secretly, of course).

I hope I can come! I might or might not have my mom staying with me that night...but she'll probably be in bed by ten o'clock anyway (I live in Atlantic time). I'd hate to miss Bono's party!

Offline Belisama

He definitely would! I like this logic. We should all do something nice for ourselves on Bono's birthday, and call it our "present from Bono" (secretly, of course).

I hope I can come! I might or might not have my mom staying with me that night...but she'll probably be in bed by ten o'clock anyway (I live in Atlantic time). I'd hate to miss Bono's party!

I guess Mom wouldn't want to join?

I love the Bono Gift idea!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that

I guess Mom wouldn't want to join?

I love the Bono Gift idea!

LOL - I'm sure she would if I asked her too...but she puts up with enough U2 talk from me as it is :)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
I am so excited about this, it's going to be epic!