Author Topic: Happy Birthday Bono- Viewing Party: Vertigo Live Chicago, Sat. May 8th 9 PM EST  (Read 42003 times)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love the Larry solo ending.

who doesnt...isnt it the best?? uplate this was fun.

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
I must say good night as well. Thank you for listing the songs for me Beli and to the Yoopers for those margaritas! ;)

I have to say outside of being with everyone at a real concert, this is the next best thing! It rocks!!!

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Yes so fitting since he started it all.

Offline uplate6674

• Up With the Sun
  • every poet is a thief
Bon soir, Missbigkiss!  

Best concert ender ever!  Last summer, i remember walking inthe dark through Gran tPark and someone would start singing "How long..." and  a thousand people would join in.  

After leaving one of the DC Vertigo shows there were way too many of us crammed onto a metro train and peole were tired and snarky until one person starting singing "How Long" and we all joined in until the last stop. . . it was beautiful.

I need to remember this for NYC this summer...not sure it would work with New Yorkers, but it might be worth a shot...of course I can't even carry a tune, so I'd probably hear, "Lady, SHUT UP!" in response.

Offline cam7seconds

• Wanderer
  • We run and don't look back
Night everyone. No better way to spend a Saturday evening than w/ U2 and their fans.

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
Good night, all!  Thanks for a wonderful evening.   :)

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
Good night. I agree, next best thing to seeing the actual concert together.

Offline uplate6674

• Up With the Sun
  • every poet is a thief
Good night, everyone! This was a very pleasant evening - I haven't had a Girls Night in I don't know how long!

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
Good nite everyone too. Love ya'll....you guys and U2 are the best!!!!

Offline hj

• Desert Rose
  • Your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed...
I must say good night as well. Thank you for listing the songs for me Beli and to the Yoopers for those margaritas! ;)

I have to say outside of being with everyone at a real concert, this is the next best thing! It rocks!!!

Oh I agree.  I have so much fun, thanks so much you guys, I have to hit the hay too.  We are volunteering at a homeless Connect event tomorrow for Mothers Day.  Happy Mothers Day to all you incredible women out there, Thanks for doing the hardest job in the world!!
Sweet dreams and `may your dreams be realized`...
 :)

Offline Belisama

Uplate, I will be your personal guard in NYC.

Night everyone, thanks for coming.

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
I better say good night as well. I only have a one-day weekend, and it feels like I'm coming down with a cold -so I need some rest. And sadly I'm too poor to have any of the bonus concert dvds :( Oh well, I'll go put on a U2 cd before going to bed :) I am putting together a mini-photo album for mom to give her tomorrow and some pics from U2 concerts will be included ;) - it will be my highlights from the past year :) I have recruited her as a U2 fan and she has seen 3 shows now...and Seattle will be # 4. My whole family will be at Seattle-brother and dad included! It will be brother's 2nd U2 show and dad's first rock concert! (his favorite singer is Randy Travis). But he has watched some U2 concerts on tv when I have been visiting and watching their on demand ! :) Sadly we will be split up in different sections at the show, but we will be in the same stadium. Can't wait!

And again, can't wait to see many of you at the shows. I'll look into the forum tshirt info! :)

Thanks for another fun viewing party evening!! :) Keep them coming!

Offline Belisama

I better say good night as well. I only have a one-day weekend, and it feels like I'm coming down with a cold -so I need some rest. And sadly I'm too poor to have any of the bonus concert dvds :( Oh well, I'll go put on a U2 cd before going to bed :) I am putting together a mini-photo album for mom to give her tomorrow and some pics from U2 concerts will be included ;) - it will be my highlights from the past year :) I have recruited her as a U2 fan and she has seen 3 shows now...and Seattle will be # 4. My whole family will be at Seattle-brother and dad included! It will be brother's 2nd U2 show and dad's first rock concert! (his favorite singer is Randy Travis). But he has watched some U2 concerts on tv when I have been visiting and watching their on demand ! :) Sadly we will be split up in different sections at the show, but we will be in the same stadium. Can't wait!

And again, can't wait to see many of you at the shows. I'll look into the forum tshirt info! :)

Thanks for joining us! You are a welcome addition!

Offline mlines6

• Refugee

Thanks for joining us! You are a welcome addition!

Thanks so much!

BYE FOR NOW :)