Author Topic: facebook  (Read 1339 times)

Offline mofo1969

• Babyface
facebook
« on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:24 PM »
Was wondering if anyone had noticed, but apparently Bono (the real thing) is on Facebook. He goes under the name Bono Hewson and has a "co-founder" working on his page who goes by the name of tiffany. Is this for real?

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
Re: facebook
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
hmm. that would be fun to have Bono as a fb friend :) -if it really is him. I'm not sure. But I see about 8 different Bono Hewsons...which one are you referring to (which pic)?

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
There was a Bono-related account on Twitter a few weeks ago that I asked about. In the process of chatting with their "people", they basically said it would be preposterous for any of the band to have their own Twitter, Facebook, etc., accounts.

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 12:19:32 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was wondering if anyone had noticed, but apparently Bono (the real thing) is on Facebook. He goes under the name Bono Hewson and has a "co-founder" working on his page who goes by the name of tiffany. Is this for real?

Yes, I noticed that. And I sent him a post, but I think it is not for real! I do not think that he would go on FB and wanted to make friends there!

I found this "his"address on FB right now. He is under name of Bono Hewson and when you read his profile it still looks like it is him, he wrote a lot of things about him and his family and work. Also a lot of people sent him posts. Just check under Bono Hewson.
But I still do not believe in it. Like he does not have better things to do then being on FB?
But I admit, I am starting to be curious! 

hewson.bono510@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:27:20 AM by trlica »

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »
There was a Bono-related account on Twitter a few weeks ago that I asked about. In the process of chatting with their "people", they basically said it would be preposterous for any of the band to have their own Twitter, Facebook, etc., accounts.

I don't think it's preposterous for Edge to have his own Twitter account....  :D ;)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 07:28:24 AM »
Did they person post pics of Bono too???

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 08:44:21 AM »

I think if they did have personal accounts that they would use fake names that only friends and family knew about.