Author Topic: Bono, for the love of God, lose the glasses.  (Read 14630 times)

Offline AllThoseThingsILove

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "as a ninja hits the ground..." ;)
Re: Bono, for the love of God, lose the glasses.
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 01:08:53 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I watched this 60 Minutes interview for the first time. It is from the ATYCLB era. To me Bono almost looks unrecognizable...is it the lack of shades, the look of his eyes or his hair? What do you all think?

My favorite of the Bonos!

Offline AndyMmusic

• Wanderer
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2014, 12:11:24 AM »
there comes a point where enough is enough. he has a good looking Irish mug (and Im a guy saying this). there is no need to hide it behind a technicolor optic wall of insecurity. Unless the guy has a vision problem, its time to call it quits with the glasses. the same thing with Edge's hat, it's blatantly obvious that he is covering the fact that he's bald. Bruce Willis is bald and he looks like a badass.

I bet you're feeling insensitive!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 01:02:25 AM »
I watched this 60 Minutes interview for the first time. It is from the ATYCLB era. To me Bono almost looks unrecognizable...is it the lack of shades, the look of his eyes or his hair? What do you all think?

My favorite of the Bonos!

This is a realistic great looking Bono, but Fly Bono flies!  ;)

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 01:27:52 AM »
there comes a point where enough is enough. he has a good looking Irish mug (and Im a guy saying this). there is no need to hide it behind a technicolor optic wall of insecurity. Unless the guy has a vision problem, its time to call it quits with the glasses. the same thing with Edge's hat, it's blatantly obvious that he is covering the fact that he's bald. Bruce Willis is bald and he looks like a badass.

I bet you're feeling insensitive!

I suppose most of us do, knowing what we know now, haha.   Though I am just glad I haven't seen those glasses with the stars on the sides in a while.  I got really sick of seeing those.  I would hope he would have those understated black ones he had for a brief time in 2000 or so - they were very flattering on him.