Author Topic: U2 360 Super Deluxe Edition - RUMOURED CONTENT  (Read 21304 times)

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: U2 360 Super Deluxe Edition - RUMOURED CONTENT
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone noticed that amazon.com has pushed back the released date of the super deluxe edition to June 22.  Amazon.ca in Canada has it so far being released on June 8.

I notice it's only the Super Delux Edition that has been pushed back. The other editions release dates have not changed.
Checked the European sites, and they still have the original early June release date for the Super Delux. Seems a bit strange allright. Another content change for the super Delux  ? Are we now getting a piece of the Claw !! ? Who knows.

Now I'm probably going to end up buying the single disc blu-ray on june 3, then buy the super-deluxe when it comes out on june 22. 

LOL - I am tempted to do that too and I just might... give it to a friend as a gift.  I am in Canada so for now the date still stands on Amazon.ca as June 8th.  I'm going to check out Best Buy now though and see what their site says (if anything).

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2010, 12:19:03 PM »
Canadian Best Buy doesn't even have the box set listed on their site for sale.  The SD/Blu-Ray and Deluxe DVD ones are all still the 3rd though.

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
Canadian Best Buy doesn't even have the box set listed on their site for sale.  The SD/Blu-Ray and Deluxe DVD ones are all still the 3rd though.

Best buy.ca - notes its BluRay but only 16.99 - so I think that must be an error ( not BluRay).  I ordered the Bluray and might get the SD later....  I'm hoping maybe the Super Deluxe comes down in price a bit but at least I can enjoy the BluRay until then...

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »
I just got notification that my box set has shipped from Amazon.ca  8)

It was supposed to ship on the 8th but it was delayed until today.