Author Topic: U2360 R.Bowl Inaugural Voyage DVD Party RESCHEDULED to Friday June 18 @ 9pm EST  (Read 9098 times)

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
Oh dear! Guess it didn't matter I was late :)

Well, I'm going to go ahead and start watching it anyway, since I just poured myself a glass of wine! I'll pop back in later and see if anyone showed up...

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Well, we're here! You can post comments, and we'll comment on the comment and try to imagine what you're watching  :)

Offline bloom

• Elevated
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, we're here! You can post comments, and we'll comment on the comment and try to imagine what you're watching  :)

Hey Starfish! LOL...well, right now Bono is rocking mysterious ways. As is Edge. And also, Adam and Larry.

You heard any recent news of Danny Lanois?

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Just that he's OK and working already, that he's reading all the well wishes on facebook, twitter and myspace and thanks us all.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
Just that he's OK and working already, that he's reading all the well wishes on facebook, twitter and myspace and thanks us all.

aw, nice. Bono just ended Beautiful Day with a tiny snippet of The Maker...it's seriously one of my favourite parts of this DVD!

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Oh, I remember that!! I also thought it was great. I was hoping till the end that Danny would play with them at least one show, but I guess he's all into his new band now.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
*crashes into Forum*

OMG!  I can't believe I just remembered to be here!   :-[

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band

aw, nice. Bono just ended Beautiful Day with a tiny snippet of The Maker...it's seriously one of my favourite parts of this DVD!

That's why I love this forum, I am always learning something new.  I wondered what song that was, and now I know.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
How's everyone tonight?

Offline bloom

• Elevated
Hi El and Lori! Are you guys watching? I'm on stuck in a moment...and so far I'm the only one with the DVD in the thread :)

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
Not watching it now, but I have it and have watched it.  I may have to leave soon, my son wants the computer, but maybe I can pop in later.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
I've put mine on and FFed to I Still Haven't Found, since someone mentioned the end of Beautiful Day...

Offline bloom

• Elevated
How's everyone tonight?

I'm well, how are you! A bit tired...I'm visiting my parents for the weekend, and just mowed a good chunk of their enormous lawn...

Offline bloom

• Elevated
just finishing Stuck now...

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Hi ladies! I don't have this one yet but I thought I'd pop in to say hi because I haven't seen you all in one place in a long time!! But where is Edgefest? Did she forget ??

Enjoy the show! I will watch it in my mind too  ;)