Author Topic: Get Well "Card" for Bono  (Read 15366 times)

Offline homerly

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Get Well "Card" for Bono
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
Please BONO get well very soon!!!!!!! this is a message from the end of the world !!!! from Chile,please remember that we love you down here

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »
Don't know what to add to the already beautiful things everyone has said.  It's great that at a time like this the fans can come together and be "one" in their thoughts and prayers for Bono.  Get well soon Bono, we'll be here waiting!

Offline u2search

• Babyface
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »
Get well soon Bono! Greetings from Holland.

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 02:28:35 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you Bono........We are here to lift you up as you have lifted us up throughtout the years.......Much love  :-*

Offline Passenger84

• Wanderer
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 02:29:46 PM »
Bono, you have no idea how much your passion and your lyrics have influenced my life. Unknown Caller and A Sort of Homecoming have brought me through some crazy stuff this last year. Praying for you, brother!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »
All the best to you Bono, for a full recovery and pain-free future!  Our hearts, minds and spirits are here rooting for you and wish you much luck in your recovery and rehab.  Focus on getting well, work hard at the rehab and don't rush.   We'll be here when you're ready and able...

Lots of love & (((hugs))) 
p8

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 02:47:37 PM »
Get well soon, Bono!  And don't come back to work until you're fully recovered:  we don't want you to have to go through all this again!  :-*

Offline teresa_88

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • U2: Soul Rocking People
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 02:54:02 PM »
Sending you all the positive, energetic and affectionate thoughts I can think of, to wish you a good recovery.
You've got the glow of the love of millions and millions of fans to wish you all the best for your health. Hope the energy can get to you.

Much love and a world-wide hug for you

Offline mbeano

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
Our hearts minds and spirits are all with you Bono and the band and your family.  You've given us more than we can imagine.  Im hoping a praying for the best recovery possible, however long that takes.  I am also hoping and praying that you and the band set all concerns of the tour aside.  It must be overwhelming to not only have to deal with your own health but the logistics of the tour, the people who work, on the tour and the fans.  I am hoping, and seeing through this forum, that all us fans our more concentrated on your health and recovery, and that nothing is rushed because of the tour.

Take care of you and your family and friends first!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
Bono,

I once had a rather traumatic unexpected surgery, in a city where I hardly knew anyone...and in the ten days I was in the hospital I must have worn out my headphones listening to your music, and especially ATYCLB. It was pretty much the main thing that helped me keep my spirits up and get through everything and feel comforted and hopeful. I know there's not much I can do to return the favour, but anyway I hope you are feeling the love of the many people around the world who are thinking of you today, some of whom I know you've helped through difficult times of their own, just like me. Please take care of yourself and get well soon! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

bloom

Offline uplate6674

• Up With the Sun
  • every poet is a thief
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »
Get well soon, Bono.

In the meantime, enjoy the things you see while on medication.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Get well soon, Bono.

In the meantime, enjoy the things you see while on medication.

Yeah, and get them down on paper, they might make good songs!

Offline rattle and hum

• Stateless
  • Playing with the fire till the fire played with me
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
Dear Bono,
It was very upsetting to hear about your predicament today! I hope that you are able to make a full recovery very soon, but don't push anything. Please know that you have a community of loving supporters who are praying for you!
Love,
Maria

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.  I know Ali and the band are looking after you and making sure you're getting the best care! 

Offline tsakhuja [Desert Sky]

• Wanderer
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »
We should also send him some Xanax and Wine - he'll likely need it.  Get better!