Author Topic: Get Well "Card" for Bono  (Read 15363 times)

liewerizon

Re: Get Well "Card" for Bono
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »
Get well soon, Bono.

Your music has touched and carried so many of us over the years. Let us return the favor and carry you for a change. Never underestimate the power of ONE. U2 fans from all over the world are uniting as ONE, we are channelling our postives energies, all our prayers and thoughts and our love to you, your family, and the rest fo the lads.

Take good care of yourself, or you can have your loved ones take great care of you.
Don't worry about us, we will still be here. We are not going anyway.....never!

Offline MissSarajevo

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2010, 12:47:55 PM »
Get well soon, Bono. We're still waiting for you to come back over here. Much love from Sarajevo

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 12:49:50 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love you!! You are in my thoughts!!

Offline WhildHoney

• Numb
  • No compass, no map, no reasons to get back
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's great! :D

Get well soon Bono! Take it easy! :)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »

Great one trlica! 

Offline missbigkiss

• Stateless
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2010, 04:15:50 PM »
Get well soon Bono !

Best wishes and good thoughts from France for a full recovery.

We love you.

Offline VoodooDolly

• Refugee
  • Scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »
Bono, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now as you undergo surgery. As worried as I am about you, I know you'll be alright and performing for all of us who love and admire you as soon as you are able to. You have been such a huge inspiration to me and a big part of my life for almost a decade now. I have so much love and respect for you and I'm praying for your full recovery.

Offline Eilish

• Babyface
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2010, 03:16:52 AM »
Hi Bono,

Just want to say what an inspiration you have been to me over the years.Your voice and music have brought so much joy to me and other's around the globe.You have achieved so much over the last 30 years, you have reached out to other's through your music  and you have worked so hard in trying to clear Third World Debt and with other social and political issues.I know you are only able to do all this because of who you are,but I won't be knocking you back for this.
The point is you wanted to do all these things and try and make the world a better place for all.You are a great person for all you do.

Bono, take care of yourself and get well soon.
From an Irish cailin who believes in you.
Love ya !!   XXXX

Offline aussiefan77

• Wanderer
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2010, 04:17:40 AM »
Hi Bono!  So sorry to hear of your surgery.  Hope it went well.  You're such a blessing to millions all around the world, I'm praying God blesses you with quick healing and you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Offline Immy1992

• Elevated
  • oh sugar, don't you cry
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2010, 10:22:25 AM »
Bono, I am soo sorry to hear about this!!!

Just remember: don't feel pressured to return to touring before you're ready.
Your true fans want you to be fully recovered in your own time, no matter how long that takes. Please make sure you put yourself and your family first, that is the most important thing.

U2 fans are like a family who support each other no matter what, through good and bad, thick and thin. You and all the band are included in this family too, and we will support you just like we do each other.

Much love, appreciation, prayers and good wishes,

Immy
<3

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »
I hope you feel a lot better soon! I love you! :)

Offline u2faninslc

• Babyface
  • This was my view at the SLC show
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 04:04:08 PM »
Hi Bono,

Just want to say what an inspiration you have been to me over the years.Your voice and music have brought so much joy to me and other's around the globe.You have achieved so much over the last 30 years, you have reached out to other's through your music  and you have worked so hard in trying to clear Third World Debt and with other social and political issues.I know you are only able to do all this because of who you are,but I won't be knocking you back for this.
The point is you wanted to do all these things and try and make the world a better place for all.You are a great person for all you do.

Bono, take care of yourself and get well soon.
From an Irish cailin who believes in you.
Love ya !!   XXXX

+1

Offline myersfan73

• Babyface
  • We Win, We Loose, It's Perfect!
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2010, 05:36:51 AM »
Come on Bono, you've had a weekend off! Now it's time to get back to your day job  ;D Nah, take it easy mate, only tacking the pee  ;)

Offline onetreehill

• Up With the Sun
  • to the rhythm of my soul
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 08:54:52 AM »
Bono take all the time you need, we know the person most disappointed by all this is yourself, don't be too hard on yourself, we all understand and just want you strong and beautiful! We are all sending you massive love!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 09:09:25 AM »
I posted already and elsewhere but want to extend my wishes, here, given the official news today:

Bono - There are many here who empathize and sympathize with what you're going through, and our hearts go out to you and your family. 

I hope that you recover 100%, be pain-free, more healthy, and energized in due time.    I wish you rest, patience and strength through your recovery and rehab, and the knowledge not only do we understand but we will all be here when you're well and ready. Worry not about us nor any business or activism. 

Just get well and focus on your health and self first. 

Lots of love
p8/ Canada