Author Topic: Get Well "Card" for Bono  (Read 15362 times)

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
Re: Get Well "Card" for Bono
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 12:51:34 PM »
Dear Paul

We can't tell you how relieved we are to hear that the surgery went well and you're doing okay! You've got an army of people hoping and praying for you.  Just listen to your friends and family and do what the doctors say, and you'll be ready to get back out there.  Don't worry about the tour, just focus on yourself.

You always light our way,

Love
RTSS

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 01:02:39 PM »
Dear Bono,

I'm so very relieved and happy that you're all right. Even if you feel like this, this postponement is NOT YOUR FAULT! You can't help it! Don't take it so hard! It's better that you had the surgery instead of letting it get to the point where it can't be fixed. Sure people are upset that they wont get to see YOU as soon as they thought, but in the same sense we're all happy you're getting the treatment you need.  You might be a tad stubborn, but listen to the doctors and you'll be as good as new in no time. You have an army standing behind you on this one, were all praying for you. Get well soon!!!

Love, Gina

liewerizon

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 05:22:41 PM »
Bono, sure many of us are disappointed that we won't see you and the lads this year. But knowing that we are going to see you and 360 next year, wash away all disappointments. You take as much time you need to heal and recover. Don't rush anything.
We will be here, we are not going anywhere.

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 05:37:51 PM »
Love you Bono!! Sorry to hear you've been in pain for such a long time. I could never tell watching you jump around and pour out to the audience. Good to hear everything went well and you'll be as good as new. See you in 2011!  :)

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »
Bono,

I'm so relieved that your surgery was successful and that you're on the mend!  Please follow doctors advice and don't try to rush through your recovery.  Whenever you're fully ready, we'll be there.  You'll always have our love & support, and you are blanketed in more prayer than you'll ever know.

God Bless!
Jabw10

Offline the Edge Gotto

• Elevated
  • U2, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis shall dominate
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »
Dear Bono,

I am pleased to hear that you are doing better. Take it easy, man. We all know that you will "go crazy if you don't go crazy tonight" but lay low. You are an inspiration to me and hearing about how you have fought through such pain makes me gain even more respect for you. Seeing you jumping and "dancing" on stage I would have never thought you were only months away from having surgery (you were awesome in Vegas and Pasadena by the way). If the pain is ever too much just listen to your own music (that's what I do when I'm down), take some morphine, and have some Guinness (actually don't, listen to the doctors, Ali, and the other guys).  You are in my prayers and I wish you a speedy and full recovery. I look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Good luck,

The Edge Gotto 

Offline utwogirl

• Stranger in a Strange Land
  • It was a Joyful Noise
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 05:39:07 PM »
Bono,
I'm praying for you every day! Please take your time getting well. As The Edge said, you need to stay put and rest! Please do.....we want you back....but healthy! So sad that my family and I won't be seeing you in Philly in July, but we can wait! Your health is most important. Remember that we love you.....and "we get to carry each other".....God Bless you and take good care of yourself.  So happy to hear that the surgery went well. I know the pain that you must have been feeling....its awful!  Glad your on the mend!
Love you! :-*
Doris
(utwogirl)

Offline frenchie

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »
Bono,

Get well soon!!! You are such an inspiration to me and to so many people .

God Bless.

Frenchie

Offline u2station

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
you do much for us and we want to do the same

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »
Dear Bono,

I hope you are feeling better everyday!Thanks for taking such good care of your fans over the years. Take good care of yourself right now and I wish you a full recovery. We will wait as long as it takes-your health is most important. Looking forward to seeing you in 2011. Greetings and much love from Seattle!
Takecare,
Margaret

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
Got it today and will rip it open shortly!  YAY!  SO excited & will pass it on...
Thx r&h!  You rock!   8)