Author Topic: Fun 3:33 Coincidences  (Read 27272 times)

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
Re: Fun 3:33 Coincidences
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »
my pay check today was $333.69 haha

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2010, 09:32:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I woke up last night at 2:22, and thought why not 3:33.........

And I woke up this morning at 3:22a...darn, so close! I soo want to add my own 3:33 coincidence to this thread! It's a fun one  :D

I still have been waking up early :(...though not 3:33 just yet.  darn. But, finally a 3:33 moment for me! :)...I was going thru & watching some things I have recorded in the past and happened to look at the vcr/dvd unit right at the 3:33 mark of the shows  :) Ok, not that interesting, but it means I can finally add a true post for this thread. :D

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2010, 05:32:53 AM »
[quote author=farisfa

Good Girl.... :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »
This really isn't a 3:33 thing unless you count the Bible verse but I am putting it here anyway.

As some of you know this past Spring I had a mass removed from my left breast. I have a large family history of cancer and it was very scary. Luckily it turned out to be benign. In my 3 month follow up, they detected another mass. This morning I went to have another mammogram and ultra sound to look at the mass to see what it was and if another surgery was in my future. The good news is that on neither the mammogram or the ultra sound they couldn't' find a mass. The told me that it was either scar tissue that had resolved or a cyst that may or may not come back, but bottom line, it was nothing to worry about.

The best part was that as I walked beck to the testing center lobby, Walk On was playing on their radio.

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »
my friend was in my car yesterday and said..."God everytime I look at the clock its 3:33 or 9:11, so annoying." Then I started singing "333 when the numbers fell of the clock face" and the busted into the chorus of Unknown Caller :D

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »
This really isn't a 3:33 thing unless you count the Bible verse but I am putting it here anyway.

As some of you know this past Spring I had a mass removed from my left breast. I have a large family history of cancer and it was very scary. Luckily it turned out to be benign. In my 3 month follow up, they detected another mass. This morning I went to have another mammogram and ultra sound to look at the mass to see what it was and if another surgery was in my future. The good news is that on neither the mammogram or the ultra sound they couldn't' find a mass. The told me that it was either scar tissue that had resolved or a cyst that may or may not come back, but bottom line, it was nothing to worry about.

The best part was that as I walked beck to the testing center lobby, Walk On was playing on their radio.

Beli, I am so thrilled to hear that everything is ok!

Bobo

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »

Wow, did you get goose bumps?

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »

Wow, did you get goose bumps?

I really smiled, it really didn't surprise me I took it as reinforcement.

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2010, 11:48:37 PM »

beli - that is amazing!  and walk on was playing? a 3:33 thing for sure  ;)  so glad you're okay!

Offline u2fannewyorkinok

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Rut Roh!
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2010, 01:39:46 PM »
I just looked at my profile and was on my 333rd post. Of course, this one is now 334.

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »
while on a recent vacation with mom and bro, we were walking thru a parking lot where my brother noticed a car that had "333" on a license plate. He said "that plate has 333" and when he did, I sung the line to myself :)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:10 PM »
while on a recent vacation with mom and bro, we were walking thru a parking lot where my brother noticed a car that had "333" on a license plate. He said "that plate has 333" and when he did, I sung the line to myself :)

What a cool license plate mlines6....must be a U2 fan.... ;)

Offline mlines6

• Refugee
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2010, 07:21:22 PM »

What a cool license plate mlines6....must be a U2 fan.... ;)

Agreed theocean! :) I'd like to think it is a U2 fan ;) No owner was around to verify, though. he he

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2010, 07:10:38 PM »
here's a long story: 

went for a weekend trip with the hubby.  the place was just over 3 hours away by car, so we were going to make a fun mini-roadtrip out of it.  an hour to go in the trip and smoke billows from the exhaust & the oil light comes on.  exit freeway, AAA tow truck, local mechanic...  luckily, stopped the engine in time and after oil change and a new oil drain plug, all was well. 

so, after about a 2-hour delay, we finally get checked into the hotel, unpack, catch a breath, look at the clock, 3:33pm.   8)

Offline homerj281

• Stateless
  • We fight, all the time... we're the same soul.
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2010, 07:38:22 AM »
I've looked at the clock at 3:33 several times in the recent passed.
Also, I work in a grocery store and we have a system in place that is designed to tell us how many checklanes we have open, how many we need open, and how many we will need in 30 minutes... so there are three numbers on it.  At least a few times a day, I'll look at it and all three digits will be on "3."  I'll try to take a picture of it and upload it.