Author Topic: 360 2011 in North America: Will they add dates? If so, where?  (Read 5293 times)

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found
Re: 360 2011 in North America: Will they add dates? If so, where?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 12:07:00 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

St. Louis. Not a bad drive for fans in several states. And I'd fly from Vegas to see it. Great city, plus I've got a batch of relatives there.

If so, would it be indoors (the dome) or outdoors (Busch)? Lincoln would be outdoors. I'd like to see them come back to Nebraska, and Bono's ties to the Buffett family couldn't hurt. But then they'd have to get the university to sign on to let the stadium have a spaceship land on it. The drive to St. Louis or Lincoln in the long run wouldn't be deathly for most people driving in depending on which one it was. And of course I'm sure miami66 wouldn't mind getting to stay home. ;D

Offline u2buckeye

• Babyface
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 01:23:19 PM »
I hope it is Cleveland for a few dear friends of mine  ;)

I COMPLETELY SECOND THAT MOTION!!! I know a LOT of people are wishing for an Ohio show!!  ;D

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 05:17:54 PM »
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

St. Louis. Not a bad drive for fans in several states. And I'd fly from Vegas to see it. Great city, plus I've got a batch of relatives there.

If so, would it be indoors (the dome) or outdoors (Busch)? Lincoln would be outdoors. I'd like to see them come back to Nebraska, and Bono's ties to the Buffett family couldn't hurt. But then they'd have to get the university to sign on to let the stadium have a spaceship land on it. The drive to St. Louis or Lincoln in the long run wouldn't be deathly for most people driving in depending on which one it was. And of course I'm sure miami66 wouldn't mind getting to stay home. ;D

There are two problems w/ Lincoln: 1) the tunnels aren't tall enough for the trucks to get onto the field (of course if they need volunteers to help set it up ;) and 2) the University of Crapbraska turned down the World Cup and would turn down anything that doesn't have to do with the huskers  >:(

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 05:20:55 PM »
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

There are two problems w/ Lincoln: 1) the tunnels aren't tall enough for the trucks to get onto the field (of course if they need volunteers to help set it up ;) and 2) the University of Crapbraska turned down the World Cup and would turn down anything that doesn't have to do with the huskers  >:(

Whereabouts is Nebraska ???  Is it someplace between New York and LA? :D

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

its red naturally ::)

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »
Our grass is red. I like to toss the football and husk corn while browsing the forum. ;D

miami66, I'm sure the crew would love our services. If they needed someone to help set up Larry's drums... ;D

Offline vegaspatrick

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 07:03:57 PM »
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

If it happens, I would hope it's at Busch Stadium. The atmosphere would be much better than the antiseptic dome, even with the possible heat and humidity to deal with. If St. Louis didn't happen, and somehow stinkin' Lincoln (I'm a Colorado grad) got a date, I'd strongly consider that, too. My best friend (from all the way back in third grade, circa 1977) lives in Omaha and is a huge fan. Me and the missus make it a practice to catch one show per tour with him and his wife. Right now, that show is Denver. We'll see if that changes. Good luck to all those hoping for more suitable additions.

VP

hurricane hugo

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »
my guesses, starting with most probable:

Mexico City
New Orleans
somewhere in Texas again
Pittsburgh or Columbus
St. Louis
Kansas City

#@!

Offline AndyU2

• Numb
  • Dream Out Loud
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 07:25:48 PM »
Hopefully KC or Ames

Or Lincoln. 8)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

its red naturally ::)

That would be awesome if they played in Nebraska. I live in Oklahoma and I only have one gig that's close to me and it's still 12 hours away. I mean around California they have 4 gigs! A show in Neb wouldn't hurt.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 10:39:18 PM »

Mexico City
New Orleans
somewhere in Texas again
Pittsburgh or Columbus
St. Louis
Kansas City

#@!

PITTSBURGH! PITTSBURGH! PITTSBURGH!! PITTSBURGH!!!!! (or Cleveland)

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 08:19:49 AM »

agreed!  i'm now south of cleveland about 70 miles, but will be moving to the pittsburgh area next week.  a concert there would be a PERFECT housewarming gift, dontcha think?  ;)

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 08:27:09 AM »

Mexico City
New Orleans
somewhere in Texas again
Pittsburgh or Columbus
St. Louis
Kansas City

#@!

NOLA Ftw! I could make it there.

Offline Mark0930

• Wanderer
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
Boston or Hartford CT!!!!!

hurricane hugo

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »

agreed!  i'm now south of cleveland about 70 miles, but will be moving to the pittsburgh area next week.  a concert there would be a PERFECT housewarming gift, dontcha think?  ;)

Pittsburgh would be a better choice than Columbus.

#@!

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
Hartford CT!!!!!

Oh my God yes, a home state show!!