Author Topic: The boys are back!!!! Rose Bowl viewing party Aug 6th, 9:00 pm EST  (Read 31171 times)

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
Re: The boys are back!!!! Rose Bowl viewing party Aug 6th, 9:00 pm EST
« Reply #405 on: August 06, 2010, 09:28:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm so having that post-Christmas depression right now!  You look forward to something so much, it's completely fabulous...and then it's over...*sniff*

Oh my god, I always get into a special kind of depression after a U2 concert is over...it can last days. I call it my U2 hangover.

Thanks for all the thanks...You guys (or gals, more accurately) are awesome, you made this party a great one - you all rock!

I've taken off of work for U2 hangovers!

LOL. I used to work in a music store, and I remember the day after one of my concerts, I spent the day trying to appear not despondent. They only time I really came to life was when someone came in and had been to the concert and wanted to buy something u2-related. I was all, "OF COURSE! HERE! LET ME MAKE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU!" Probably freaked half of them out.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
« Reply #406 on: August 06, 2010, 09:30:27 PM »

It is one of the reasons why I didn't mind the set list and why I am convinced they will shake up the set list. I am thinking Japan.

Now that I can get on board with. You might call ME an optimist, but I'm convinced we're going to get something new released this year, and it'll be quite a different set by the time it gets back to North America next year.

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2010, 09:31:22 PM »

It is one of the reasons why I didn't mind the set list and why I am convinced they will shake up the set list. I am thinking Japan.

Now that I can get on board with. You might call ME an optimist, but I'm convinced we're going to get something new released this year, and it'll be quite a different set by the time it gets back to North America next year.

100% agree!  It's silly to even both speculating about what will be played next year in NA...though it is fun!

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #408 on: August 06, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »

I can't see any way around it. I really think we will. Especially if they tour through 2012 like McGuiness says.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
« Reply #409 on: August 06, 2010, 09:33:47 PM »
You are all so great! This was the best Friday night I've had in a looooonnng time.

So glad you enjoyed it 4D! I truly loved your commentary, as you may have picked up on...:) See you around!

I've got to get me to bed so I can get up early and exercise before it gets too hot  :(

Later everyone, thanks again!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
« Reply #410 on: August 06, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

I can't see any way around it. I really think we will. Especially if they tour through 2012 like McGuiness says.

yup...I have no idea what I'll be doing with my life at that point but if they play Ireland in 2012 it will take a LOT to keep me away...

InThisHeartland

« Reply #411 on: August 06, 2010, 09:36:21 PM »
Ahhh I WILL be at one of these someday.... when I'm not busy with something not fun.......

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #412 on: August 06, 2010, 09:36:40 PM »

yup...I have no idea what I'll be doing with my life at that point but if they play Ireland in 2012 it will take a LOT to keep me away...

I think a lot of us are saving our pennies for that one. See you there. :)

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #413 on: August 06, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »
I'll be in Wales/Ireland in 2012, studying abroad!!!!  :o I would die if I could see them in Ireland. I would get to the stadium, they'd walk on stage, and I would just wilt like a day lily in 105 degree heat.

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #414 on: August 06, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »
DANGIT!  Missed the party - went to In n Out for dinner with family and friends instead. Now the little one is asleep and Mr.Z is off to band practice. I might just have to have my own viewing party.