Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about this record 'Dalton Brothers More Politics' ???  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Spaceman

• Child of Grace
  • Spaceman Jr.
Hi everyone. I have this record set which I bought in a job lot of U2 stuff but I don't know anything about it and I can find absolutely no information about it online anywhere! It's a double coloured LP vinyl set - one is a purple marbled colour, the other is a red marbled colour. The only information on the actual labels is 'Dalton Brothers. Propaganda Records Collector's Edition'. There is no outer sleeve but the records come in standard white paper sleeves and one of the sleeves has 'U.2. More Politics' hand written in black felt pen. I don't know what the track listing is as my record player is bust. We all know who the Dalton Brothers are but that's about all I do know. Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? It's obviously a bootleg, I think, but even so I can usually find information somewhere online but not for this one!  ???

ta & much love  :-*

Offline RossG1977

• Wanderer
  • It's better to burn out than fade away....
Don't know much about the actual record, or where it came from... but... if you want to know more about the Dalton Brothers just check out atu2.com's own Dalton Brothers info.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  They only played a few times in their alter-ego... so that might help you.  I'm sure there is an avid bootleg collector on here that knows much more...

R

Offline Spaceman

• Child of Grace
  • Spaceman Jr.
thanks Ross, I hope someone does know, I'm dying to know!

I'm new to these boards, do you think maybe I should have posted this on the music board? I pressume I can't do a duplicate thread?

Ta.

Offline God, Part II

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Rock and roll doggie!!!
It's useless and no one would ever want it...so you might as well mail it to me.  ;) 8)

Offline Spaceman

• Child of Grace
  • Spaceman Jr.

Offline Bono in Bonolands

• Numb
Lucile and Lost Highway. :D

Offline Spaceman

• Child of Grace
  • Spaceman Jr.
Bump

Any avid bootleg collector's out there know anything about this??  ???

Please??  :-*
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:17:59 AM by Ty_Tass »