Author Topic: At least one song seems safe (Spoiler)  (Read 718 times)

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
At least one song seems safe (Spoiler)
« on: July 29, 2010, 04:35:53 AM »
Obviously in the next few days we (By which I mean everyone else, since I'm going dark when rehearsals begin- which looks like today!) will get a better idea of how different the setlist will be this year. But U2.com have given us one indicator of a song that's staying anyway- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sort of like getting people to send in voice clips before, this seems to be another fan participation thing which I suppose is a good thing! It asks people to show their left hand  (By which it means their right hand, apparently but let's ignore that bit of typical U2.com fail) for Aung San Suu Kyi with a possible message written on it for display at their show. I think we can ay with about 100% confidence that this confirms that 'Walk On' will be staying in the set.

I actually think it's quite a nice idea and lets the hardcore fans who shelled out for U2.com memberships get onto the claw even for a few seconds!  :D

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: At least one song seems safe (Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We can now add Until The End Of The World to this list! It is EASILY the song they have playedo n thsi tour which I have never seen and most *want* to so this sign that they'll play it in Turin gives me GOOSEBUMPS! !

Offline efdeat

• Elevated
  • It's your world. You can change it.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:44:36 AM »
I hope you are right, TUC!!!  UTEOTW is dizzying and a great song to see live.   ;) 

Smee

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 05:48:16 PM »
UTEOTW is without doubt, one of u2s finest songs live!! Its awe inspiring!