Author Topic: Ticket buying advice  (Read 1695 times)

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Ticket buying advice
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 03:12:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, gave you some dud info... Red Zones will apparently be auctioned.
No worries Briscoe, though it does look like you were right. Ticketek has the RZ tickets listed at a flat rate of $350. Oh crap, too much, guess I'll be getting GA tickets then.

Offline soapit

• Precious Stone
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 04:09:58 AM »
Soapit,
There's got to be a Red Zone thread in the archives somewhere that'll answer a lot of questions. But to be brief, it's the area between the legs on the side of the stage, outside the pit on the rail. The tickets are auctioned off and the ........................................... the price, defeating your purpose.

So much for being brief... :-\

cheers, interesting stuff and i never woulda bothered searching archives for that.

Offline Clarky

• Numb
  • I've got a head like a lit cigarette
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:11:30 AM »
As far as lining up at a booth, purchasing tickets online or on the phone...what's the best bet? I'm not a U2.com subscriber but I do not want to miss out on GA tickets up the front. Is this red zone different to just plain old GA? I went to London in August and I got GA but I gut right up the front in between the circles and I dont remember anything about red zone being on my ticket..

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 07:32:05 AM »
Soapit,
There's got to be a Red Zone thread in the archives somewhere that'll answer a lot of questions. But to be brief, it's the area between the legs

Wow... No wonder they're expensive. Some chicks on here would pay a LOT more than 350 notes for those tickets...

Offline JasontheJedi

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 07:40:51 AM »
Soapit,
There's got to be a Red Zone thread in the archives somewhere that'll answer a lot of questions. But to be brief, it's the area between the legs

Wow... No wonder they're expensive. Some chicks on here would pay a LOT more than 350 notes for those tickets...

Hahahaha

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »
As far as lining up at a booth, purchasing tickets online or on the phone...what's the best bet? I'm not a U2.com subscriber but I do not want to miss out on GA tickets up the front. Is this red zone different to just plain old GA? I went to London in August and I got GA but I gut right up the front in between the circles and I dont remember anything about red zone being on my ticket..

Best bet is U2.com. Next best bet are the My liveNation presales and Michael Coppell presales.

There's heaps of secrets but I'll tell you all on the day after the general onsale  :P