Author Topic: The Larry LoveThread  (Read 595580 times)

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
Re: The Larry LoveThread
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry.  This forum brings out the worst in me.  I promise, I'm much nicer in person.   :-[

Don't worry about it, Yooper!  I think it's just the thread - we all think Larry is hotness incarnate!

Boom Cha!

« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »
Come on, luieu.  If I were a guy, I would totally go gay for Larry!

I would totally go gay for Larry.

I'm completely comfortable saying that.

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »
i'm sure Larry will sleep better tonight know that, Boom cha!   :D

Boom Cha!

« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »
i'm sure Larry will sleep better tonight know that, Boom cha!   :D

That's good to know.  :D

By the way, I just realized that some things I should just keep to myself.   :-X

Offline achtungespresso

• Running to Stand Still
  • I found grace, it's all that I found
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
Sorry.  This forum brings out the worst in me.  I promise, I'm much nicer in person.   :-[

Don't worry about it, Yooper!  I think it's just the thread - we all think Larry is hotness incarnate!

It is the thread. Larry brings out parts of ourselves we didn't know existed, he's so freakin' hot!!

luieu2

« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »
Come on, luieu.  If I were a guy, I would totally go gay for Larry!
if i was a woman i would go for him lol

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »

It is the thread. Larry brings out parts of ourselves we didn't know existed, he's so freakin' hot!!
Confession: I never really saw the attraction to Larry. Until yesterday when I was in NYC and passed him on the street. I was so blown away by how gorgeous this man was that it didn't even hit me that it was Larry. By the time I had my camera out, he was gone. . . . I now understand the enthusiasm of this thread.

joegtheog

« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:31 AM »

Confession: I never really saw the attraction to Larry. Until yesterday when I was in NYC and passed him on the street. I was so blown away by how gorgeous this man was that it didn't even hit me that it was Larry. By the time I had my camera out, he was gone. . . . I now understand the enthusiasm of this thread.

Edge is my mancrush for his mind, but Larry.....Larry....Larry.....man oh man

Offline achtungespresso

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

YOU SAW HIM YESTERDAY? You are so lucky! And I'm glad you understand our enthusiasm now  ;D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

YOU SAW HIM YESTERDAY? You are so lucky! And I'm glad you understand our enthusiasm now  ;D
I know! I still cannot believe it, he was about 5 feet from me and surrounded by about 4 other guys I didn't recognize. It almost makes up for not getting into Letterman. I was with a co worker who is in her late 50's and I had to laugh at her staring after him with her mouth open. I thought of following the group, but it was pretty clear he wasn't in Fan Mode. Not that he seemed angry or distant, but you can just tell when to approach a celebrity and when not to. I will post my pics of U2 Way when I get the chance. And I'll definitely be checking out the Larry Love Thread from now on.

Offline achtungespresso

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »
I'm so jealous. I've heard that Larry isn't as copacetic toward fans as the other three are, but being 5 feet away from Larry Mullen Jr. is priceless! I think every female around him was probably staring at him with their mouths open  :D
Glad to have you in the Larry Love Thread!  :)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »
I'm so jealous. I've heard that Larry isn't as copacetic toward fans as the other three are, but being 5 feet away from Larry Mullen Jr. is priceless! I think every female around him was probably staring at him with their mouths open  :D
You are so right! That was how I knew I wasn't just seeing things. Several people were in the area taking pictures of the sign and then he walked by and the world sort of stopped. Afterwards we were all like-- Was that who I think it was?????? It's one thing when you are that close at a concert, but another when you are just on the street. I did see a few people taking pics of him. Hopefully they will post them here!

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  *screams like a 14-year old fangirl*  YOU SAW LARRY!?!  How did you not faint dead away?  I am green with envy.  Actually, I'm just so happy someone here got to see him.  Good for you, Belisama!  (I wish Starfish was here.   :(  She would lovethis)

Offline achtungespresso

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2009, 11:33:08 AM »
You are so right! That was how I knew I wasn't just seeing things. Several people were in the area taking pictures of the sign and then he walked by and the world sort of stopped. Afterwards we were all like-- Was that who I think it was?????? It's one thing when you are that close at a concert, but another when you are just on the street. I did see a few people taking pics of him. Hopefully they will post them here!

I hope they do too! I could live vicariously through the pictures  :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2009, 11:38:08 AM »
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  *screams like a 14-year old fangirl*  YOU SAW LARRY!?!  How did you not faint dead away?  I am green with envy.  Actually, I'm just so happy someone here got to see him.  Good for you, Belisama!  (I wish Starfish was here.   :(  She would lovethis)
I was kicking myself for not going up to him and for just having put my camera away! It really was like seeing some rare creature out of it's habitat. *Sigh* the memory will last forever. And although I wasn't screaming I kept turning to my friend going, Oh my God, Oh my God, don't look, but look. . . I think she thought I was having a stroke or something!