Author Topic: The Larry LoveThread  (Read 590122 times)

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: The Larry LoveThread
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »
... *sneaks in*

Currently compiling photographic evidence of Larry's loveliness for some wallpaper-action I have been requested to do.

Help me out with some links to some large, clear photos with fairly uncluttered backgrounds....

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  *screams like a 14-year old fangirl*  YOU SAW LARRY!?!  How did you not faint dead away?  I am green with envy.  Actually, I'm just so happy someone here got to see him.  Good for you, Belisama!  (I wish Starfish was here.   :(  She would lovethis)
I was kicking myself for not going up to him and for just having put my camera away! It really was like seeing some rare creature out of it's habitat. *Sigh* the memory will last forever. And although I wasn't screaming I kept turning to my friend going, Oh my God, Oh my God, don't look, but look. . . I think she thought I was having a stroke or something!

Wow!  What great luck, Bel!  I'm pretty sure I would have a stroke if I ever saw him up close and personal!

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  *screams like a 14-year old fangirl*  YOU SAW LARRY!?!  How did you not faint dead away?  I am green with envy.  Actually, I'm just so happy someone here got to see him.  Good for you, Belisama!  (I wish Starfish was here.   :(  She would lovethis)
I was kicking myself for not going up to him and for just having put my camera away! It really was like seeing some rare creature out of it's habitat. *Sigh* the memory will last forever. And although I wasn't screaming I kept turning to my friend going, Oh my God, Oh my God, don't look, but look. . . I think she thought I was having a stroke or something!

Wow!  What great luck, Bel!  I'm pretty sure I would have a stroke if I ever saw him up close and personal!
You'd die with an enormous smile!

Offline achtungespresso

• Running to Stand Still
  • I found grace, it's all that I found
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »
You have an amazing memory to hold onto, Belisama.  ;D

Offline Bonocatsmom

• Babyface
  • It's a beautiful day - don't let it get away!
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2009, 07:55:17 AM »
I don't know if this was asked before or not since it's been a long time since I've been here but I noticed something on one of the pics of NLOTH. On the back of the CD it seems as though Larry is holding a cane/walking stick. What is the story about that?

joegtheog

« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2009, 09:42:39 AM »
I am a man.  A large man.  But when Larry is in Graceland in Rattle and Hum and he walks toward the publicist after Bono pleads with her to let Larry sit on the bike, he is quite the stunning male specimen.  And when he tears up talking about Elvis, I always tear up a little.  Okay?  back to my heterosexual life.

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:37 AM »
I was wondering about the cane/walking stick, too! ???

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »
I don't know if this was asked before or not since it's been a long time since I've been here but I noticed something on one of the pics of NLOTH. On the back of the CD it seems as though Larry is holding a cane/walking stick. What is the story about that?

*runs to look at CD* oh yeah!!  :-\

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
... *sneaks in*

Currently compiling photographic evidence of Larry's loveliness for some wallpaper-action I have been requested to do.

Help me out with some links to some large, clear photos with fairly uncluttered backgrounds....

Anyone?  I know you all have pics of Larry.... PM me if you want ;)

Offline Discotheque Girl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • You break and enter my imagination
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »
 ::)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »

*runs to look at CD* oh yeah!!  :-\
I noticed this too and mentioned it on another thread where people were asking why Larry looked like he was in pain. I thought the cane might have been the result of some surgery or PT for his back. Haven't been able to find anything else about it. Glad it wasn't just me. He wasn't using one to walk in NYC.

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2009, 07:52:53 PM »
I am a man.  A large man.  But when Larry is in Graceland in Rattle and Hum and he walks toward the publicist after Bono pleads with her to let Larry sit on the bike, he is quite the stunning male specimen.  And when he tears up talking about Elvis, I always tear up a little.  Okay?  back to my heterosexual life.

You're cracking me up, joe!  Trust me, you are not the only man who has questioned his orientation after catching a glimpse of the perfection that is Larry Mullen jr.!  I can totally understand having a man-crush on him.   :D

Offline a Name for a Girl

• Precious Stone
  • mild and green and squeaky-clean
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2009, 10:18:17 PM »
Sorry.  This forum brings out the worst in me.  I promise, I'm much nicer in person.   :-[

Don't worry about it, Yooper!  I think it's just the thread - we all think Larry is hotness incarnate!

It is the thread. Larry brings out parts of ourselves we didn't know existed, he's so freakin' hot!!
Confession: I never really saw the attraction to Larry. Until yesterday when I was in NYC and passed him on the street. I was so blown away by how gorgeous this man was that it didn't even hit me that it was Larry. By the time I had my camera out, he was gone. . . . I now understand the enthusiasm of this thread.

Oh my goodness, how fantastic that your first glimpse of his charms was IN PERSON!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
I have always wanted Bono but confess, after seeing Larry so up close, I could be swayed. I recently read an article that stated Larry had the looks of on old time film star but after seeing him in person I can totally back that up. He has pure charisma. I've had such nice dreams since Thurs. . . .

Offline a Name for a Girl

• Precious Stone
  • mild and green and squeaky-clean
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »
I have always wanted Bono but confess, after seeing Larry so up close, I could be swayed. I recently read an article that stated Larry had the looks of on old time film star but after seeing him in person I can totally back that up. He has pure charisma. I've had such nice dreams since Thurs. . . .

Tee hee!   :D