Author Topic: Looking for a drummer for U2 tribute in Coventry (UK).  (Read 1642 times)

Offline PJBonoVox

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Looking for a drummer for U2 tribute in Coventry (UK).
« on: September 07, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »
Hi all :)

Just a quickie. We're looking for a budding Larry for our U2 tribute band. We have a guitarist (me), bassist and singer all well practised and creating a faithful sound.

We're based in Coventry, but if you're willing to travel, we're happy with that.

We've got some demos available to show we're progressing well. Give me a shout if you're interested!

You can always e-mail me at pjbonovox@gmail.com if you're interested :)

Offline ciaz

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Looking for a drummer for U2 tribute in Coventry (UK).
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
WTF... U2 fans/tribute in Coventry!?

I live in Coventry, and play a lot of U2 on guitar, if that helps... no drumming though, I'm afraid.  :(

Offline PJBonoVox

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:51 AM »
Yep :) We're everywhere!

Got any examples of your playing?

Offline ciaz

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »
I don't, I'm afraid. I'll upload something to YouTube. I'm not in Coventry for long though - I'm going back to Uni in Manchester in 2 weeks.

Let me know when you guys are playing though and I'll try and attend a gig if I am about.

magsteru2

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 08:21:28 AM »
I'm not a drummer, but am a massive U2 fan and have been for nearly 30 years so when you play can you always let me know. There's a few of us from the midlands over on U2.com and we are in regular contact. I have seen a U2 tribute band before and it was great fun.

Have just finnished my summer of U2 concerts and won't be able to go to USA or anywhere else, so am now feeling a bit down, don't live far from coventry.

maggiecowley@hotmail.com